• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Ryou.2398" said:

>

> > You do not have self control?

>

> Didn't you claim you weren't going to fill a page with responses before doing just that?

>

>

Where does it say that? I said feed the trolling there was no more trolling going on after the one attack.

I'm not saying it's not an active thread, I'm just wondering why you reply to something, I ask you to clarify what you mean, then you back away like you have nothing noteworthy to discuss relevant to the thread. If you didn't want to 'feed trolls', why did you contribute in that manner in the first place.

What I said isn't some crazy statement no one should agree with. Anet changes the game based on the direction they want it to go. There will be times where it corresponds with players displeasure, but anyone that associates that to the CAUSE of the change is just speculating. LBow, from where I sit, was not meant to be a high DPS weapon, so complaining about it is just another example of people not recognizing that having weapon choice ISN'T just about a skin attached to DPS.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Darknicrofia.2604" said:

> > open world shouldn't be a consideration for balance.

>

> Exactly. You can use _anything_ in open world.

> True Shot should NOT be outshone by a rangers autoattack... If balance requires it to be so, the balance is wrong. Nerf dragonhunter traps instead if needs be.

Erm no. Traps are fine, they don't need to be sacrificed to make a useless weapon a little bit less useless.