Thoughts about this Lunar New Year

Urud.4925

I quite like the festival, but I hate the "win 5 matches" daily achievement. Each match is 10 minutes long. Even at a 100% win ratio that's almost an hour of only playing dragon ball. At a win ratio of 50% that's almost 2 hours. I think it would've been better to make that achievement repeatable a certain number of times and keep the progress across different days.

@"TheWolf.1602" Because dragon ball was first introduced with the dragon bash festival that took place in lions arch. Since LA's destruction the festival has moved partly (just like wintersday) to DR. Though many activities that were available in LA were not migrated to DR. I miss the moa races.

Just wish they would do something about that god awful Dragon's Gaze skill in Dragonball.. so hit and miss.. you can stand in front of player and not get credited 9 times out of 10 even when they are not even moving. Apart from that it just a mehhh event to fill space imo.. rewards are lacklustre at the very best for the amount of time (and money) put into getting a few AP's and not much else.

> @"TheWolf.1602" said:

> does anybody know why dragon ball takes place underneath Lion´s Arch? just look at the POI's on the map...

The first festival was to honor the fallen and celebrate the second death of Zhaitan.

After that we stopped having fun and hid the buggy festival in the biggest hole in the world, DR

(Im not salty at all :p)