(Feedback) Mini Lucky Dog

Donari.5237

First: THANK YOU. I am so happy to have a german shepherd mini! And all I had to do was light off 88 easily acquired fireworks. This is a wonderful thing you have done. She's a wonderful dog. (I promise, having seen that dog sitting full frontal, she is not a he).

Second: Why is she so tiny? The Lunar Race Dog is a good size though still smallish for shepherds. Here is a shot of them next to each other. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/149652082784206849/411335944638300181/ShepherdSmall.JPG Sorry it's rushed and they aren't facing the same way and there are weird glowy people around, the best spot to get the dogs next to each other is at the race's end and I had done two laps so only had seconds to snap the pic.

I would love having the mini get closer to if not equal to the racer's size. A chihuahua sized german shepherd looks just ... wrong :) Any chance of that, kind ANet folks?

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> I am pretty sure it's tiny because it is a mini...

Well, the mini colored jackal pups are two to three times the size of the Lucky Dog as I noted when someone had a white pup near my Dog. Granted, they are pups to something big enough for norn to ride, but still I would love my shepherd to actually be visible without zooming my camera in to the ground.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining and won't be angry if nothing changes. This is just feedback and wistful hope.

There doesn't seem to be much consistency in the size ratio of mini pets. Of course they couldn't keep a consistent scale or some would be absurd (e.g. for most to be visible at all the mini Tequatl would have to be bigger than an asura), but some minis of relatively small things are huge and some minis of small creatures are quite big. The Mini Snow Cougar Cub is nearly the same size as the real Snow Leopard Cub.

But even so I was surprised by how small the mini Lucky Dog is. It would be nice if it could be a little bit bigger.

I'd also love to have a tamable shepherd dog for rangers. I'm not a big fan of the Drakehounds, but I'd love a german shepherd!