Brutality remove more boons.

JayAction.9056

Brutality should strip protection as well as stab, maybe even resistance and regen too.

Without the icd this skill still was not worth being used even in the most advantageous scenarios against classes that heavily rely on stab. Now there is no reason to use it at all if you are trying to win. It's worse than the other two options all the time.

At least allow it to work on legend swap. Rev weapon options are horrible and swapping is not generally something you want to do too often. Not for 3 seconds of quickness.

**EDIT**: Transfer the removed boons to the rev.

> @"Xslare.8735" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > swapping is not generally something you want to do too often.

> I laughed.

Yeah me telling people how to play rev is funny. I like to make my lessons comedic and informing at the same time the information sticks better.

> @"Vermillion.4061" said:

> Might as well make it instant kill whoever you hit.

A person can survive without those boons. You still have evades, dodges, blocks, invulnerabilities, los, healing, counter damage, stealth, movement skills.

> @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> No reason to use it? I disagree. Just as a couple examples off the top of my head, it can really help give you the upper hand when skirmishing against a Holo or a Weaver traited with Bolstered Elements.

Its worse than the other two talents vs the two classes you just mentioned. Not even close. Rev has no personal reason to be trying to rip stab anyway. All of rev cc locks it out of doing damage.

It's use was too situational to begin with now that situation will likely not happen because of lowered potency.

> @"Xslare.8735" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > swapping is not generally something you want to do too often.

> I laughed.

Laugh all you want but whenever I see my fellow revenant swapping to staff and missing 5 while I play revenant/thief or warrior I cannot help but shout "DINNER TIME" inside my head. It's sword's 2 and 3 that make other classes reluctant to approach us to melee. Brutality is a cool trait indeed and it helps me clean conditions much faster without being interrupted thanks to quickness but outside from fast casts...meh, better damage and successful offense just proved to be more useful so far.

If only it could be moved to master traits along with Song Of The Mists then that I'd definitely call it a buff.

I kinda like the idea. Sounds exactly like "Leaving your target vulnerable" feeling which is what the Devastation tree is.

Removing stability + protection would be fine by me and it would make the trait more appealing, removing resistance though I think it would be overkill.

Btw, what he said about the weapon swaps is correct. The only time where a rev swaps weapons is to protect himself(block/evade/condi cleanse, etc...). Staff for example don't bring much to the table in terms of offensiveness, staff 2 is too hard to land and it's skills have a way too long cd to wait for so you obviously use whatever the hell you need and quickly swap back to the more offensive comp.

> @"JayAction.9056" said:

> At least allow it to work on legend swap. Rev weapon options are horrible and swapping is not generally something you want to do too often. Not for 3 seconds of quickness.

>

It doesn't work on Legend swap? That seems like a bug since swapping legends counts as a weapon swap for literally everything else in the game.