Curses Scourge still very strong in WvW (vid)

Egorum.9506

What else would you expect from an e-spec with tools designed for WvW zerging? I mean, the necromancer was used for it's ability to corrupt boon in WvW in the core game. It was also used for this in HoT and is now used for this in PoF. Each time the necromancer was essentially good at doing that and only that.

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> > I don't care. Give us at least one PvE necro spec that don't rely on epidemic

>

> At least it's good in 2/3 game modes man, more than can be said for many other specs =D

Erm....

Ranger: good in all 3 gamemodes

Ele: good in all 3 gamemodes

Guard: good in all 3

Warrior: 3/3

Mesmer: 3/3

Thief: 2/3 (dont know its dmg numbers in pve, so maybe 3/3 as well)

Engi: 3/3

Rev: 3/3

Necro:2/3 (for 1v1s it looses way to many matchups so it might even be 1.5/3)

And thats considering all specs available.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> > > I don't care. Give us at least one PvE necro spec that don't rely on epidemic

> >

> > At least it's good in 2/3 game modes man, more than can be said for many other specs =D

>

> Erm....

> Ranger: good in all 3 gamemodes

> Ele: good in all 3 gamemodes

> Guard: good in all 3

> Warrior: 3/3

> Mesmer: 3/3

> Thief: 2/3 (dont know its dmg numbers in pve, so maybe 3/3 as well)

> Engi: 3/3

> Rev: 3/3

> Necro:2/3 (for 1v1s it looses way to many matchups so it might even be 1.5/3)

>

> And thats considering all specs available.

Thief dps in PvE depend a lot on whether he got fire/poison fields given to him by it's teammates. Without he perform at the level of a necromancer while, with, it's dps should be around 33-34k. Like the necromaner it tend to suffer from it's lack of utility for this gamemode and his dps that doesn't stand out when you consider the "dps kings".

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> > > I don't care. Give us at least one PvE necro spec that don't rely on epidemic

> >

> > At least it's good in 2/3 game modes man, more than can be said for many other specs =D

>

> Erm....

> Ranger: good in all 3 gamemodes

> Ele: good in all 3 gamemodes

> Guard: good in all 3

> Warrior: 3/3

> Mesmer: 3/3

> Thief: 2/3 (dont know its dmg numbers in pve, so maybe 3/3 as well)

> Engi: 3/3

> Rev: 3/3

> Necro:2/3 (for 1v1s it looses way to many matchups so it might even be 1.5/3)

>

> And thats considering all specs available.

Thief dps in PvE depend a lot on whether he got fire/poison fields given to him by it's teammates. Without he perform at the level of a necromancer while, with, it's dps should be around 33-34k. Like the necromaner it tend to suffer from it's lack of utility for this gamemode and his dps that doesn't stand out when you consider the "dps kings".

Yeah well. Like i said. I dont know. Power should still be very viable. Or not anymore?

But what i wanted to show: necro has the fewest uses in all modes together with only one viable build. That is viper/trailblaizer dmg necro.

Thats pretty damn annoying and nowhere near being balanced

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> Yeah well. Like i said. I dont know. Power should still be very viable. Or not anymore?

>

> But what i wanted to show: necro has the fewest uses in all modes together with only one viable build. That is viper/trailblaizer dmg necro.

>

> Thats pretty kitten annoying and nowhere near being balanced

>

Power Scourge in WvW is really strong.. most people think reaper would be the better power class but nah, f5 on scourge super strong and it's ranged so you don't have to worry about being melee so you can glass up much more :D

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> > > > I don't care. Give us at least one PvE necro spec that don't rely on epidemic

> > >

> > > At least it's good in 2/3 game modes man, more than can be said for many other specs =D

> >

> > Erm....

> > Ranger: good in all 3 gamemodes

> > Ele: good in all 3 gamemodes

> > Guard: good in all 3

> > Warrior: 3/3

> > Mesmer: 3/3

> > Thief: 2/3 (dont know its dmg numbers in pve, so maybe 3/3 as well)

> > Engi: 3/3

> > Rev: 3/3

> > Necro:2/3 (for 1v1s it looses way to many matchups so it might even be 1.5/3)

> >

> > And thats considering all specs available.

>

> Thief dps in PvE depend a lot on whether he got fire/poison fields given to him by it's teammates. Without he perform at the level of a necromancer while, with, it's dps should be around 33-34k. Like the necromaner it tend to suffer from it's lack of utility for this gamemode and his dps that doesn't stand out when you consider the "dps kings".

This isn't correct. Theif has 3 viable pve builds. Staff DD, condi DD, and now power dead eye. Only condi DD is reliant on finishers, and even without the finishers is still does good dps comparable to scourge.

Depending on how many finishers you get, and if you use sylvan hound/human elite. You can push condi DD to around 35-37k easily. Things like that arent recorded because they rely on race, but condi daredevil has a free elite slot for damage.