Seriously... two weeks before getting pips after switching servers??? OUCH!

Balthazzarr.1349

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> lol, I'm still happy about the change... not happy about the pips so decided to cry a bit... I thought it would be one week, not two.. pfft

>

It's a maximum of 14 days, minimum of 7. It's a time out to discourage people from bandwaggoning. You have to wait out one entire match, which means you can keep it down to a single week by swapping within 24 hours of reset. You probably swapped during a weekend, which meant you have to wait through the next reset and the one after, up to 14 days if you swapped after reset on Friday.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> =) dont worry about the pips. do your best effort.

hehe.... it's funny how I tell myself I don't care about the pips and the trash that comes with it... and then when I don't get them I miss it... but as you say... yep I'm out there fighting "for the cause"!... and I think the cause is... cause I wanna! :)

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > =) dont worry about the pips. do your best effort.

>

> hehe.... it's funny how I tell myself I don't care about the pips and the trash that comes with it... and then when I don't get them I miss it... but as you say... yep I'm out there fighting "for the cause"!... and I think the cause is... cause I wanna! :)

If you worry about pips too much, you'll burn out. I finished my legendary t2 wvw set of armour on christmas eve, and I haven't played seriously since then. Burnt out completely after capping my tickets each week for some 23 weeks or so.

> @"boolah.1325" said:

> you play wvw for the pips???

lol... I actually don't... I don't even typically sit in spawn or OS waiting for them to cool down... but... it's kind of like that "thing" where you feel like it's some sort of measure of what you're doing... a visual thing that gives you that satisfaction that you are indeed kicking butt... and dying of course (WP mastery awayyyy). The "goodies"? Don't care about them because from what I can see there's nothing there to really care about getting. Just some sort of satisfaction when I hit that diamond level. ;)

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > =) dont worry about the pips. do your best effort.

> >

> > hehe.... it's funny how I tell myself I don't care about the pips and the trash that comes with it... and then when I don't get them I miss it... but as you say... yep I'm out there fighting "for the cause"!... and I think the cause is... cause I wanna! :)

>

> If you worry about pips too much, you'll burn out. I finished my legendary t2 wvw set of armour on christmas eve, and I haven't played seriously since then. Burnt out completely after capping my tickets each week for some 23 weeks or so.

After 12 legendaries I don't go for those anymore... haven't even thought about any of the new ones.. yep too much grind ;)