Zephyr Glider

I also want this glider skin to return, also sadly missed it, while it was introduced. personally I also don't think this one should have made a BLc skin.

This skin should have been earnable as part of a living story reward or as a collection

its one of the finest gliders skins. Want to have that skin for my main charathem all

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> Special BL items have a history of NOT returning, hence the concern.

That is no longer true. The recent history is making it easier to obtain them than they were before.

The [black Lion Exclusives Chest](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest "Black Lion Exclusives Chest"), present in the previous chest contains the following items:

* Grasping Phantom Glider

* Mini Celestial Rooster

* Infinirarium Glider

* Candelabra Staff

* Bitterfrost Vantage Point

* Noran's Safe Room Pass and Key

* Elemental Sword

* Sworn Zaishen Helm Skin

* Hounds of Balthazar Mail Carrier

Each of these items was previously an 'exclusive' drop, and a random one at that. Instead, ANet made the BLEC available **and** tradeable. They just removed it, so it's now trading at 500g-800g; previously, the price was 250-320 gold. That's within the range of what many people said they would be willing to pay for several of the items.

If ANet continues this pattern of releasing a tradeable container of your choice of exclusives, then it really comes down to your choice: willing to gamble versus willing to wait and get a guaranteed unlock.

Disclaimer: I bought several, one to unlock one of the skins and the remainder as investments (or potential gifts for Wintersday).