Upcoming relink.

Loosmaster.8263

Humm... I am not on german server but id like you to remove 1 tier just so elona, kodash and RS can get linked. Removing underworld/GH as options for being main server is also a nice byproduct as they're both pretty much reliant on 1 commander.

Underworld or GH would be perfect link for server like SFR that lacks decent regular commanders. It could vitalize their WvW. (edit: Scratch this, I forgot that SFR couldn't even win fights with AmP leading on their server)

If german servers would have higher population than normal servers, I dont think anyone would mind. They are very inactive during nighttime meaning you can cover their leads during then and they give bunch of fights.

Also it gives French servers more morale because typically French and germans are about equal skillwise in fights but currently all german servers are at bottom so for French it is pretty hard to break t2-t3 because they cant win any fights there outside few nights a week.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> It is, but honestly I feel like the guilds in t2-t3 have more tenacity and come out to fight for fun and not worry about their kdr so much, feels different in t1.

>

I can't quite remember the name of the guild, but when TLRS was around, we were on NSP, so we were T4-T3 all the time, and we came across one guild, I think STAR guild, but I can't remember as it was around a year ago, they literally just kept coming out to fight. It was so much fun we both worked together to paper the other servers T3 hills, and then had like a 10min fight in lords room. It was epic.

Whatever you do. PLEASE (!) dont relink the server Drakkar Lake with Dzagonur.

Both server hate each other!!! Please let Dzagonur get linked wih Elona or Aba.

BUT PLEASE REMOVE THIS LINK BETWEEN DRAKKAR LAKE and DZAGONUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY WVW AGAIN ! QQ

( NO sry for caps ! )

> @"godfella.9461" said:

> Whatever you do. PLEASE (!) dont relink the server Drakkar Lake with Dzagonur.

> Both server hate each other!!! Please let Dzagonur get linked wih Elona or Aba.

> BUT PLEASE REMOVE THIS LINK BETWEEN DRAKKAR LAKE and DZAGONUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY WVW AGAIN ! QQ

>

> ( NO sry for caps ! )

>

That post is a typical example why ANET don t understand the wvw-community.

Dzagonur is a more fight oriented PPK Server and they were pushed into this linking with Drakkar, the most German PPT-Server ever.

PPK-Server+PPT-Server link=pure hate

Miller would be a much better fitting for Drakkar = PPT+PPT

And Dzago would be better with Riverside or Kodash=PPK+PPK

It s not always about numbers, is also about playstyle

> @"Dirdyy.1648" said:

> > @"godfella.9461" said:

> > Whatever you do. PLEASE (!) dont relink the server Drakkar Lake with Dzagonur.

> > Both server hate each other!!! Please let Dzagonur get linked wih Elona or Aba.

> > BUT PLEASE REMOVE THIS LINK BETWEEN DRAKKAR LAKE and DZAGONUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY WVW AGAIN ! QQ

> >

> > ( NO sry for caps ! )

> >

>

> That post is a typical example why ANET don t understand the wvw-community.

>

> Dzagonur is a more fight oriented PPK Server and they were pushed into this linking with Drakkar, the most German PPT-Server ever.

>

> PPK-Server+PPT-Server link=pure hate

>

> Miller would be a much better fitting for Drakkar = PPT+PPT

>

> And Dzago would be better with Riverside or Kodash=PPK+PPK

>

> It s not always about numbers, is also about playstyle

Correct. I just hope people don't feel the alliance system will fix this.