I would enjoy a more permanent ritual option for acheivement points.

I would enjoy a random racial ritual option for achievement points. That isn't dependent upon holidays. Something associated with the race your playing, where repeating it still give AP at a lower rate than the initial amount so you can hop on different races and enjoy it. For instance going to different shrines and kneeling for Norn or going to different labs for the Asura and investigating. Just a fun way to enjoy the races.

> @"mercury ranique.2170" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > Something like a race in every city, instead of several in DR ;)

>

> I think the OP means more something like the lunar new year activity:

Yea, of course, i want that, to.

Meatober, the Great Hunt, the Dawn, Snaff Savant Exposition.

Those are (should be) annual festivals.

But we can start with races in every capital instead of several in one

I didn't mean a race so much as race specific events for each race that aren't dependent on holidays. For instance one day would be investigating bandits for humans, where Norn would be investigating Svanir, Syvari investigating nightmare court, Asura investigating Inquest, and Charr investigating Flame Legion. Each race would have their own ritual of the week that would be repeatable. So if players are bored of the basics they can have fun with the race their playing.

I miss races having unique stories and tasks just want more of it.

I do love the idea of each race having their own festival that players can enjoy, though, It would be nice to see these festivities and add more flavor to the game.