Fixing buggy-ness of Rush

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Would be nice if Rush was fixed so that it functioned like Bulls-charge.

Keep the movement speed the same as Rush, and you can even keep the short cast time of the actual attack. But the skill is so buggy in terms of pathing that it's rather clunky and could use a QOL fix. The same sort of issue exists on other gap closers like Reaper Shroud 2. You could be targeting and even aiming at a player and it goes in some other random direction.

Rush is one of those skills that will never get fixed to 100% working condition. Anet has made an attempt to fix it and to be honest they made it better than what it was before, BUT still the skill misses about 50% of the time. Rush has a near100% chance to miss if you perform this combo:

* Mega tethered pull your enemy

* Use rush

* Rush misses most of the time

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> I'd just be satisfied if they fixed it so there's no delay when you un-target something. Everyone has tried to use rush to escape, only to have you run back into a blob of enemies even though you removed your target a split second before.

This bug does not happen only to rush, it happens to me on bulls charge too, though i think it could be lag issue.

> @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > I'd just be satisfied if they fixed it so there's no delay when you un-target something. Everyone has tried to use rush to escape, only to have you run back into a blob of enemies even though you removed your target a split second before.

>

> This bug does not happen only to rush, it happens to me on bulls charge too, though i think it could be lag issue.

you know you have to disable autotargeting right? never happened to me with that disabled

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > I'd just be satisfied if they fixed it so there's no delay when you un-target something. Everyone has tried to use rush to escape, only to have you run back into a blob of enemies even though you removed your target a split second before.

> >

> > This bug does not happen only to rush, it happens to me on bulls charge too, though i think it could be lag issue.

>

> you know you have to disable autotargeting right? never happened to me with that disabled

i have that disabled since launch, and it still bug me sometimes.