Prophet.1584

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

>

> And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull shit make me sick.

No loyalty to your own class.

Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

> >

> > And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

> You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull kitten make me sick.

> No loyalty to your own class.

> Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

>

> Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

>

The druid was kinda obvious. Its not unusable, just harder to use and less noob friendly.

They nerf battet all over the place in all professions, atleast they improved some things (even if not in the rightgamemode >.>) and the stone signet is two sided coin in regards to nerf and buffs.

I can understand @"Eleazar.9478" in some regards that he wanted to reduce druid potency to prevent to noob friendly builds, so their is no learning curve and they just can use a one trick pony.

I am not a fan of the nerfing, but i can understand it and live with it.

> @"Sandzibar.5134" said:

> > @"jcbroe.4329" said:

>

> > If anything, I'm sad to see a lack of DH, Mesmer, and Soulbeast power burst damage nerfs. They'll be 1 shot gods in the aftermath of those patch notes.

>

> There's more nerfs to come apparently - for mesmer for sure anyway..

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/410334/#Comment_410334

>

Thank goodness, thank you for the link.

The more power creep ANet addresses with this patch the better.

Is this patch out already? Or is it hitting on Tuesday?

Also, idk why Anet keeps nerfing Celestial Avatars CD instead of just needing the 2 problem child traits... really hope this doesn’t fuck my Druid build into needing to run those 2 traits to be good.

That being said, that healing spring buff is damn sexy.

Refined Toxins was taken because it had some synergy with soulbeast and it's basically a Doom sigil and also because Shared Anguish is garbage and offers nothing meaningful and Ambidexterity is for condi builds. So you're sort of out of options.

You rarely notice if shared anguish gets triggered, the reward is so minuscule compared to what warriors, guards get it's just no worth it at all. It was worth it back in 2014, now when everyone has access to some form of cc in small doses so it gets triggered randomly and never when you need it.

Rugged Growth doesn't give much to begin with. If Anet really doesn't want bunkers to benefit from this trait then CHANGE THE HEALING POWER SCALING on it. Currently what you're doing, Anet, is taking away that tiny bit of insignificant, yet highly appreciated sustain from EVERY BUILD as opposed to just from the bunker druids.

Seriously i liked seeing those 200hp ticks every now and then in wvw when i run my Power Soulbeast, but now "yeah druids benefited from this too much, so we made it so that **no build benefits from it at all**".

It's just so fucking lazy, Anet ....what is your balance team thinking?

Staff AA is garbage already, the only reason people use it because they have other stuff on CD. It's not like we can apply condis with it or something unlike other classes **cough *scourge* cough**. And yet it takes a nerf....

Makes no sense.

Meanwhile main-hand Axe is still suffering from identity crisis and main-hand Dagger is useless as a power weapon.

#disappointed

@"Durzlla.6295" If that is so then my mistake, but we'll see i guess. Anet's balance changes usually are a source of frustration due to the lack of explanation given on changes made. Shout builds could have so much potential in wvw if Leader of the pack 150% shout duration also worked on allies.... It's just sad.

I hope they add some offense to druid if they want to nerf its sustain. Imo. they should rework signet of stone algother (fully remove the invuln) it's unfun to play against and I fully understand complaints about this. Some healing reduction is ok-ish, sort of fair but not really necessary, druid IS supposed to be a healer after all, and it was already a secondary choce as support in pvp/wvw (was mostly picked to carry 1 vs. 1 and stall outnumbered). Avatar CD to 20 is really harsh, I'd rather have one of the traits nerfed a bit tbh. As for the staff auto proposed nerf, I dont mind it considering it's kind of brainless 1-1-1, but number 2 and number 4 should be way more rewarding than they are now, especially number 4 since it's a skillshot that has a small width.

On a side note, would be nice to have a spirit rework at some point in which they are changed to "wisps" that turn around the player, with the same functionality as facets (without upkeep of course) and improved active skills. Imagine spirit support druid being viable even without all the understandably cancerous invuln

> > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

> >

> > And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

> You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull kitten make me sick.

> No loyalty to your own class.

> Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

>

> Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

>

Totally agree with you and I share your feelings.

> @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> Ya since I don't play bunker druid I don't care, (used to use it against the socurge double comp ore Nerf when I saw 2)

> But hey I'm glad they're starting to address all this passive bull

You are just a selfish guy. Since release of PoF I don't play Druid neither, but this doesn't mean I hate my own class, or I wish so bad to nerf HoT specialization, in that way that ppl who love ranger and have only HoT, can't play anymore Druid. Druid wasn't invincible, wasn't OP, just was a good bunker, like some other classes too.

But, they didn't nerf Druid only, they nerf too much (in my opinion) core ranger too, and this will affect Soulbeat (what I play ) too.

Maybe again you don't care then about sPVP, where you play glass cannon, but in WvW for roaming solo or in small group, Survival and Nature Magic are very important, if you don't want to be destroyed by mesmers or when you are in a corner by scourge etc.

These 3 nerfs will change a lot the survivability of Soulbeast in WvW:

1. Refined Toxins: Increased the cooldown from 5 seconds to 15 seconds in PvP and WvW (this is a huge nerf )

2. Protective Ward: Increased the cooldown from 18 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only (another big nerf)

3. Rugged Growth: Reduced the healing power coefficient from 0.245 to 0.1225 (-50%) in PvP and WvW

And remember they nerf defensive skills, but they didn't nerfed for example (our cancer) Mesmer dps!

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> So they nerfed big time ranger (specially druid) but buffed again mesmer on Illusion of Life. This is a joke.

> So mesmer will continue to one shot ...

LOL no one uses illusion of life anyway.

Now, Anet has already stated that this is only a preview and that there’s more nerfs coming in. So you will all get your wish and Mesmer will be useless after the patch outside of PvE

> @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > So they nerfed big time ranger (specially druid) but buffed again mesmer on Illusion of Life. This is a joke.

> > So mesmer will continue to one shot ...

>

> LOL no one uses illusion of life anyway.

>

> Now, Anet has already stated that this is only a preview and that there’s more nerfs coming in. So you will all get your wish and Mesmer will be useless after the patch outside of PvE

Was just a mention that they buffed Illusion, the fact ppl doesn't use it anymore is not so important till power mesmer hits remain the same powerful when most of defensive skills of other classes are diminished!

Now mesmer is the most powerful dps in sPVP and WvW , and he is like that almost since the beginning of PoF, all ppl (who didn't play mesmer) are complying about that, and still mesmer didn't get any nerf.

I don't want mesmer to be useless, but I don't neither to be so OP.

> @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > > My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

> > >

> > > And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

> > You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull kitten make me sick.

> > No loyalty to your own class.

> > Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

> >

> > Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

> >

>

> The druid was kinda obvious. Its not unusable, just harder to use and less noob friendly.

> They nerf battet all over the place in all professions, atleast they improved some things (even if not in the rightgamemode >.>) and the stone signet is two sided coin in regards to nerf and buffs.

> I can understand @"Eleazar.9478" in some regards that he wanted to reduce druid potency to prevent to noob friendly builds, so their is no learning curve and they just can use a one trick pony.

>

> I am not a fan of the nerfing, but i can understand it and live with it.

It's not the most horrible nerfs I've seen. It doesn't make the spec unplayable.

As to the noob friendly comments, I guess that's true, to some extent. But I've never thought it was easy as some people claim.

Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Necro---all easier imo.

No one says "Oh we have 2 Druids, we got this".

But 2 scourges STILL heavily favor a match.

> > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > > > My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

> > > >

> > > > And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

> > > You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull kitten make me sick.

> > > No loyalty to your own class.

> > > Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

> > >

> > > Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

> > >

> >

> > The druid was kinda obvious. Its not unusable, just harder to use and less noob friendly.

> > They nerf battet all over the place in all professions, atleast they improved some things (even if not in the rightgamemode >.>) and the stone signet is two sided coin in regards to nerf and buffs.

> > I can understand @"Eleazar.9478" in some regards that he wanted to reduce druid potency to prevent to noob friendly builds, so their is no learning curve and they just can use a one trick pony.

> >

> > I am not a fan of the nerfing, but i can understand it and live with it.

>

> It's not the most horrible nerfs I've seen. It doesn't make the spec unplayable.

>

> As to the noob friendly comments, I guess that's true, to some extent. But I've never thought it was easy as some people claim.

>

> Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Necro---all easier imo.

>

> No one says "Oh we have 2 Druids, we got this".

> But 2 scourges STILL heavily favor a match.

Well this is true but you can see that scourge and especially spellbreaker will get pummelt heavily by the nerf bat.

> @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > > > @"Eleazar.9478" said:

> > > > > My wish came true!! Hehehe goodbye bunkers

> > > > >

> > > > > And yes a GS buff more dps is always welcome. Now I'll have to tools to go ham

> > > > You and the nerf druid crew that spam these forums with piles of bull kitten make me sick.

> > > > No loyalty to your own class.

> > > > Like other classes don't have cheesier bunkers than Druid? Are you blind? Or you just hate the way Druids counter your glass builds?

> > > >

> > > > Please play gs in Ranked. I look forward to it.

> > > >

> > >

> > > The druid was kinda obvious. Its not unusable, just harder to use and less noob friendly.

> > > They nerf battet all over the place in all professions, atleast they improved some things (even if not in the rightgamemode >.>) and the stone signet is two sided coin in regards to nerf and buffs.

> > > I can understand @"Eleazar.9478" in some regards that he wanted to reduce druid potency to prevent to noob friendly builds, so their is no learning curve and they just can use a one trick pony.

> > >

> > > I am not a fan of the nerfing, but i can understand it and live with it.

> >

> > It's not the most horrible nerfs I've seen. It doesn't make the spec unplayable.

> >

> > As to the noob friendly comments, I guess that's true, to some extent. But I've never thought it was easy as some people claim.

> >

> > Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Necro---all easier imo.

> >

> > No one says "Oh we have 2 Druids, we got this".

> > But 2 scourges STILL heavily favor a match.

>

> Well this is true but you can see that scourge and especially spellbreaker will get pummelt heavily by the nerf bat.

>

I wonder what fights with spellbreaker will be like,

Because even against good spellbreakers, I can tank them almost endlessly on a point. Between weapon evades, dodges, heal, cele form, stealth, a lb4 knockback....it's not an easy road for them.

> > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Necro---all easier imo.

> > >

> No one says "Oh we have 2 Druids, we got this".

> But 2 scourges STILL heavily favor a match.

>

> > Well this is true but you can see that scourge and especially spellbreaker will get pummelt heavily by the nerf bat.

> >

>

> I wonder what fights with spellbreaker will be like,

> Because even against good spellbreakers, I can tank them almost endlessly on a point. Between weapon evades, dodges, heal, cele form, stealth, a lb4 knockback....it's not an easy road for them.

Like EnderzShadow said, I can hold a point endlessly too vs a Spellbreaker , and I can this with Soulbeast, due to Sword/Axe, LB skill 4 , and pets abilities from Beastmode. Instead is not the same vs a Scourge, if rly I want to get that point, I must fight from outside, long range, for a long period of time because Scourge don't have only a huge aoe damage, but a huge barrier too.

So atm you can't compare Scourge with Spellbreaker, because Scourge is more dangerous.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Necro---all easier imo.

> > > >

> > No one says "Oh we have 2 Druids, we got this".

> > But 2 scourges STILL heavily favor a match.

> >

> > > Well this is true but you can see that scourge and especially spellbreaker will get pummelt heavily by the nerf bat.

> > >

> >

> > I wonder what fights with spellbreaker will be like,

> > Because even against good spellbreakers, I can tank them almost endlessly on a point. Between weapon evades, dodges, heal, cele form, stealth, a lb4 knockback....it's not an easy road for them.

>

> Like EnderzShadow said, I can hold a point endlessly too vs a Spellbreaker , and I can this with Soulbeast, due to Sword/Axe, LB skill 4 , and pets abilities from Beastmode.

you can with soulbeast?

dmn. You running paladins?

Initial thoughts:

1)What skill split? Most of the changes they suggested are for both PVP and WVW?

2)The approach on nerfing druids is terrible - You created a pure support specialization and took away all is supportive capabilities. You created a transformation mechanic based on resource management(AF) , and locked it behind a huge CD(20 sec?) and you left Druidic Clarity/Celestial Shadow(the real issue with druids) untouched. That's some strange design approach. It's not even a balance thing it's a specialization identity issue. If that's what you are going with at-least re-work druid passives and buff unused traits and glyphs.

3)Killing all our might stacking options(giving it all to axe) is to extreme, where are the buffs to trailts like hunter's gaze/potent ally etc...

4)Healing spring is a much better 'bear stance' now, you should buff the healing when heal consumed on 'bear stance' and reduce it's CD.

5)buff on dagger is ridiculous, the dagger ATM got no tools for pvp.

I can go on on, I love the concept of nerfing some strong things while buffing weak things but giving a passive stun break(Shared Anguis) a 90 sec CD is not the way to do it.

Just re-work the trait to something more engaging and interesting. Tha'ts an example for your false approach with most of the suggested ideas.