Why not remove unranked ?

Delweyn.1309

I think Unranked has its place as the place to go for when people just want to jump straight into PvP for a few rounds, without worrying about rating or anything else. I DO think that Unranked should also give out pips/achieves so that the reward/wing hunters (whom I suspect are only there for the Ascended shards and don't give a Skritt's behind about rating) can go there instead of bothering the "pro" crowd in Ranked; the "pros" don't like being forced to carry/explain strats, and the hunters don't like being yelled at for just wanting to run around with PvE builds and hit other players while still getting nice shinies.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > They could make hotjoin more accessible, maybe have a bunch of pinned rooms at the top of the list or a completely different tab with 'competitive' hotjoin matches. Some 5v5, others 8v8 (I miss this).

> > > > >

> > > > > As long as it's visible enough, it should work.

> > > >

> > > > What kind of gameplay u would use make 8 vs 8 work?

> > > > U know how players would love stack sourge fb's, and if it was conquest it would be broken easilly.

> > > >

> > > > Still i think if that 8 vs 8 was in the same genra and mechanics has HoH that would force players to play more other roles rather than bunker with condi spam on capture points.

> > >

> > > **Who cares? it was fun in vanilla.**

> >

> >

> > What i ment was the actual conquet type like we have on gw2 with 8 vs 8 would not be a good thing, might end in a diferent case due player behavior.

> > For the 8 vs 8 to work the gamemode should be more complex than what we actually have now.

> >

> > On vanila i think u ment gw1? If so u didnt had RA nor TA gamemode with 8 players, they had their own arena type, like HoH or the GvG gamemodes.,

>

> No, I mean in gw2 2012.

Wait u are confusing me.. cause gw2 never had gw2 :astonished: and gw1 only had it on GvG and HoH.