Since ppl got their event like fractal...

zealex.9410

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > cant argue with a wall i guess.

>

> Same. I don't see any big difference between them except the length. What's more is that the rewards are different but in most of them - and that counts for dungeons and fractals - you are instanced with 4 other players, fight some easier encounters, work out some mechanics and in the end an (interesting) boss fight. Afterwards you get your rewards. If Anet would have called them "Dungeons 2.0" nobody would have disagreed.

Well then if fractals arent really diff from dungein then gimme more nightmare like fractals ez ^^

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > Fractals also are not supposed to be like dungeons.

> >

> > Yes, they are. They stopped occupying dungeons and turned their whole focus with 5 man content on fractals. Fractals are dungeons, just of smaller size but in the end they are dungeons.

>

> No they are not. No developer said thay they will be turning fractals into dungeons. Both are 5 man content and thats about where their similarities end.

>

> You might like to believe tbat because "they killed your dungeons" but thats not the case. Fractals are very much their own thing and can be both. Since we have already alot of oasis lile fractals i say its time to take to provides us more boss centric fractals.

Idk if you realize but the fractal portal literally has written on it "Dungeon - Fractal of the Mists" in game. ![](https://i.imgur.com/CpPSugf.jpg "")

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > cant argue with a wall i guess.

> >

> > Same. I don't see any big difference between them except the length. What's more is that the rewards are different but in most of them - and that counts for dungeons and fractals - you are instanced with 4 other players, fight some easier encounters, work out some mechanics and in the end an (interesting) boss fight. Afterwards you get your rewards. If Anet would have called them "Dungeons 2.0" nobody would have disagreed.

>

> Well then if fractals arent really diff from dungein then gimme more nightmare like fractals ez ^^

And here I disagree strongly because both endgame fracatatas are boss-mode only. I have nothing against giving us 2 boss fracas next but the next three cm fracs shouldn't be like SO and Nightmare. They are like mini raids - not that I'm complaining like others did that they are mini raids - but overall fractals shouldn't go in the same direction like raids so much.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > cant argue with a wall i guess.

> > >

> > > Same. I don't see any big difference between them except the length. What's more is that the rewards are different but in most of them - and that counts for dungeons and fractals - you are instanced with 4 other players, fight some easier encounters, work out some mechanics and in the end an (interesting) boss fight. Afterwards you get your rewards. If Anet would have called them "Dungeons 2.0" nobody would have disagreed.

> >

> > Well then if fractals arent really diff from dungein then gimme more nightmare like fractals ez ^^

>

> And here I disagree strongly because both endgame fracatatas are boss-mode only. I have nothing against giving us 2 boss fracas next but the next three cm fracs shouldn't be like SO and Nightmare. They are like mini raids - not that I'm complaining like others did that they are mini raids - but overall fractals shouldn't go in the same direction like raids so much.

The fact that that only 2 cms are nightmare and so has to do with anet's priorities. If theres a problem that the only cms are these 2 then u can suggest thatwe get cms for every fractal. Doing The daily t4s is still a part of said endgame and in t4s u more likely to get dungeon like fractals than boss-mode ones.

Just because some ppl do the cms daily doesnt mean we got too many fractals of that kind.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> The fact that that only 2 cms are nightmare and so has to do with anet's priorities. If theres a problem that the only cms are these 2 then u can suggest thatwe get cms for every fractal. Doing The daily t4s is still a part of said endgame and in t4s u more likely to get dungeon like fractals than boss-mode ones.

>

> Just because some ppl do the cms daily doesnt mean we got too many fractals of that kind.

Well, it affects me because I'm running CMs on a daily basis and I don't want all of them to be boss CMs.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

>

> > The fact that that only 2 cms are nightmare and so has to do with anet's priorities. If theres a problem that the only cms are these 2 then u can suggest thatwe get cms for every fractal. Doing The daily t4s is still a part of said endgame and in t4s u more likely to get dungeon like fractals than boss-mode ones.

> >

> > Just because some ppl do the cms daily doesnt mean we got too many fractals of that kind.

>

> Well, it affects me because I'm running CMs on a daily basis and I don't want all of them to be boss CMs.

Who said the new fractal would have a cm? Iirc the developers said they would be taking a break from it. I just want a regular t4 fractal. If they want to add another cm and can make oasis like fractals be as challenging as cms then im all for it.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> >

> > > The fact that that only 2 cms are nightmare and so has to do with anet's priorities. If theres a problem that the only cms are these 2 then u can suggest thatwe get cms for every fractal. Doing The daily t4s is still a part of said endgame and in t4s u more likely to get dungeon like fractals than boss-mode ones.

> > >

> > > Just because some ppl do the cms daily doesnt mean we got too many fractals of that kind.

> >

> > Well, it affects me because I'm running CMs on a daily basis and I don't want all of them to be boss CMs.

>

> Who said the new fractal would have a cm? Iirc the developers said they would be taking a break from it. I just want a regular t4 fractal. If they want to add another cm and can make oasis like fractals be as challenging as cms then im all for it.

so you want a regular fractal or corridor boss1-boss2-boss3 raidfractal?

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > >

> > > > The fact that that only 2 cms are nightmare and so has to do with anet's priorities. If theres a problem that the only cms are these 2 then u can suggest thatwe get cms for every fractal. Doing The daily t4s is still a part of said endgame and in t4s u more likely to get dungeon like fractals than boss-mode ones.

> > > >

> > > > Just because some ppl do the cms daily doesnt mean we got too many fractals of that kind.

> > >

> > > Well, it affects me because I'm running CMs on a daily basis and I don't want all of them to be boss CMs.

> >

> > Who said the new fractal would have a cm? Iirc the developers said they would be taking a break from it. I just want a regular t4 fractal. If they want to add another cm and can make oasis like fractals be as challenging as cms then im all for it.

>

> so you want a regular fractal or corridor boss1-boss2-boss3 raidfractal?

Boss1 boss2 boss3. If its cm i dont care either is fine so long as its challenging.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > cant argue with a wall i guess.

> > >

> > > Same. I don't see any big difference between them except the length. What's more is that the rewards are different but in most of them - and that counts for dungeons and fractals - you are instanced with 4 other players, fight some easier encounters, work out some mechanics and in the end an (interesting) boss fight. Afterwards you get your rewards. If Anet would have called them "Dungeons 2.0" nobody would have disagreed.

> >

> > Well then if fractals arent really diff from dungein then gimme more nightmare like fractals ez ^^

>

> And here I disagree strongly because both endgame fracatatas are boss-mode only. I have nothing against giving us 2 boss fracas next but the next three cm fracs shouldn't be like SO and Nightmare. They are like mini raids - not that I'm complaining like others did that they are mini raids - but overall fractals shouldn't go in the same direction like raids so much.

You can't do a non-boss CM. That's ridiculous. It's going to be long, tedious, and skipped. Just remember Arah.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > You can't do a non-boss CM. That's ridiculous. It's going to be long, tedious, and skipped. Just remember Arah.

>

> Oh, you definitely can.

>

Yes, and it will definitely end up long, tedious, and skipped. It's not 2012 anymore.