Best/Notable WvW Havoc guilds, EU and NA?

bLind.6278

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good roaming groups don't get run over by 30+ people that often unless it's a group they engage and lose or unless they are hit while already fighting someone else. Part of roaming is awareness of surroundings, awareness of the map and knowing how zergs move across the map.

Don't worry, I spent all week trying to find another solo roamer to fight. All I found were low rank people too inexperienced to know they should run, everyone else did exactly what they say they don't do, run into a tower, run until a buddy(ies) show then skippidy do dah dual charge/havoc charge me...it's sad really, this is the "most skilled tier" no wonder they're all panicking about the restructure :)

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

>

> This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

> @"Helly.2597" said:

> > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

> >

> > This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

>

> Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

More videos of Hobo on rev? PogChamp

> @"Helly.2597" said:

> > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

> >

> > This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

>

> Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

Fighting against vT only served to remind me that I need to get good, but doing so five years after release ain't easy.

> @"bLind.6278" said:

> > @"Helly.2597" said:

> > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

> > >

> > > This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

> >

> > Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

>

> Fighting against vT only served to remind me that I need to get good, but doing so five years after release ain't easy.

Ha! I know what you mean. The chemistry between those three was pretty amazing. And awesome to watch from my downed state.