All i can do is post this

I have tried for the last hour to do one of these things: connect to GW2, put a ticket in, Get to the front page of the main site. Nothing is working. I was dropped from a winning ranked pvp game to be dishonored by ANET themselves. New computer, internet service, and router. Everything on my end is new without problems, but to your site and game. Not the place I want to put this, but I am not sure what is happening. Also, no I do not run additional programs, or sites while playing this game. This is not the first time I have noticed the server instability this game has.

Was I banned for no reason?

Am I the only one with the problem?

Since I have only received one response for the tickets I have placed in a total of 5 years of game play. I am not sure what the next step is?

If any ANET person see this, Please give a response to this.

This is what I'm getting right now. Worked great all morning:

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time.

This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications,

or connecting through a campus network.

Build: 86400

Error Code: 42:1000:7006:1232

That doesn't make sense. I was in-game and it froze. No changes have been made, or updates in days. Once again, I reiterate I have made no changes, nor has my computer had any changes. It is ANET issues.

So now we are programmers changing their settings?

If I have to make changes like this to a broken game.... what's the point?

I am literally having to tell guild mates to wait on gaming, if it something they do not want to lose out on. Had a pre drop once, then the game kicked me. I had to reopen the bags to NO per. So, I am not sure what to tell them other than to stay away right now.

@Aramus.8143 - yay same thing, but I do not have a firewall that would hinder the game, and I am not on a campus. It worked fine for 2 hours then dropped me suddenly.

Game came back online for me, but still concerned over the issue.

To be honest, your reasoning that it is Arenanet’s fault is bad. The solution is known and has been given a bunch of town. Switch the DNS from the one default provided by your ISP to the google public DNS.

And yes. The fact that it is something changed on your computer that is provided to your computer by your ISP, totally makes it Arenanets fault.

> @"mercury ranique.2170" said:

> To be honest, your reasoning that it is Arenanet’s fault is bad. The solution is known and has been given a bunch of town. Switch the DNS from the one default provided by your ISP to the google public DNS.

> And yes. The fact that it is something changed on your computer that is provided to your computer by your ISP, totally makes it Arenanets fault.

Problem still persist with Google DNS.

If you lost your connection while playing and can't even connect to guildwars2.com, the route between you and the servers went down. You can try tracing it to find where the problem is, but there's not much you can do about it. You'll need to use a VPN if you don't want to wait for whichever network it is to fix it.

For a quick connection test (for NA), you can try accessing http://34.197.72.12, which should be a IIS splash page. (the link is only valid for a few days)