[Suggestion]VIP Book For VIP passes.

Been using the DR scroll since i bought it.

When i later for the Amnoon area for free with PoF I dropped it in the bank. I like it less, and so its not worth the extra space.

I also won't be using the book version since i like being able to teleport by directly clicking on the scroll without extra dialogues.

That said, for people like you it can be useful, and I'll support it if it's easy for anet to implement

Rather than being inventory objects I would rather they started to add new tabs to the hero panel for things like this, much in the same way they handled Finishers (who once also were inventory clutter):

Teleports (i.e. Invitation to "Lily of the Elon")

Gizmos (i.e. Brandstone Multitool)

Services (i.e. Mystic Forge Conduit)

Converters (i.e. Star of Gratitude)

Eventually they're going to need a book of books. They need their own UI, or they could just turn them into a new type of waypoint and show them like dungeons/raids when zoomed out. They'd probably also sell better if you could see them locked as a constant reminder.

> @"Dashiva.6149" said:

> Rather than being inventory objects I would rather they started to add new tabs to the hero panel for things like this, much in the same way they handled Finishers (who once also were inventory clutter):

>

> Teleports (i.e. Invitation to "Lily of the Elon")

> Gizmos (i.e. Brandstone Multitool)

> Services (i.e. Mystic Forge Conduit)

> Converters (i.e. Star of Gratitude)

Especially since the books we have seen open a window behind the inventory window. Not like a computer OS where it opens in front. Unless you keep your inventory on the side of the screen all the time putting a pass in a book feels like a step backward.

> @"Rawr.9467" said:

> Honestly I'd be more inclined to buy VIP passes if this was a thing. As things stand I'll stick with my DR VIP pass.

I would as well honestly lol, I dont want my inventory or bank have a VIP pass lost where I eventually dont care about going to those places, but if it was all in one book it would be so nice to go to a place you actually want to go to rather than not go to it simply because you dont know where its at or dont really care to spend gems for an item you dont see yourself carrying around all the time.

> @"Dashiva.6149" said:

> Rather than being inventory objects I would rather they started to add new tabs to the hero panel for things like this, much in the same way they handled Finishers (who once also were inventory clutter):

>

We also need a location to store all the account bound books we acquire via achievements.

> @"Kong.3280" said:

> We also need a location to store all the account bound books we acquire via achievements.

This wouldn't be a half bad idea either especially for those whom are heavily invested in lore, but can't be bothered in sorting so many books, especially when you can vendor them :/

Add transformation potions

so more like

> Books

> Transformation potions (ie. the endless potions)

Another thing that I would love to see, I have a thread about it somewhere, is the ability to convert one-time skins into transmutation charges.

I see no reason they can not be converted and stored in such a way once unlocked. Rather than sitting in inventory/bank and taking up space, or being trashed.

Interesting idea, but I'd prefer one giant QoL on top of it -- **double-click on book should go to your preferred destination** . Your preferred could be changed with right-click options, for example. The key point is to not increase the number of clicks required, unless you temporarily decide to change it. (It could also help for preferred LS3 spot, but unlike these, my VIP area of choice is mostly constant).

• 2 months later...

With greater availability of these passes (gem store, BL commemorative sprockets, BL Statuette), it would be great to have a way to consolidated them into a single tome/book/portfolio of some kind (maybe call it a VIP Lounge Passport). I know I would collect more if they could be consolidated.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Been using the DR scroll since i bought it.

> When i later for the Amnoon area for free with PoF I dropped it in the bank. I like it less, and so its not worth the extra space.

> I also won't be using the book version since i like being able to teleport by directly clicking on the scroll without extra dialogues.

> That said, for people like you it can be useful, and I'll support it if it's easy for anet to implement

On a similar thread a while ago I'd offered an idea. (I didn't lookup that old thread.) The idea was along the lines of having a right-click option on the book where you could set your default pass. Then when you double-click the book, it takes you directly to your default VIP area with no extra dialogs. For Mistlock Sanctuary holders, this also retains the benefit of double-clicking to return to the map you came from. But then if you want, you could right-click to either choose a different VIP area to go to as a one-off, or even change your default area for the next time you double-click.