Why on Earth ???

skipping the introductions and straight to the point , With PoF a 2nd Elite spec was released For every Core Class of the game . Now, if someone like me likes all of the specs on a class and likes to play all of them from time to time why isnt there a way to save a build and equipment for swapping during pve , or out of pve for pve/wvw ??

> @"OneYenShort.3189" said:

> Because we aren't on Earth, we are on Tyria. Aka, management has determined it isn't necessary so they won't allocate developer funds to put in such a system no matter how much it is requested.

Management should reconsider . . . Not all are willing to buy character slots just to make clone characters ... its absurd ...

+1 for the request. The tech is in the game, it's just all over the place and legendary items with swappable upgrades make things a lot more complicated.

Management should consider how much money they would make, adding build templates to the game and selling additional template slots on the gemstore.

inb4:"There's 3rd party software that allows you to swap build". Yes I know. No I'm not using it. But the more ppl use it, the less ANet needs to look into the issue and I'd always prefer ingame solutions over 3rd party programs. Players settling for 3rd party software is probably good part of the reason why we don't have an ingame DPS meter where ANet controlls who gets to see what, when, where.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The Devs have stated they are interested in featuring build templates. I suppose it is just a matter of time.

Developer wants, and management approval are two different things.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, however, given the pretty decent QoL push that happened shortly after PoF got released...

I can't help but think that management gave the OK to a couple of devs to let some of their shadow work become primary/paid to get things looking better because while mounts were nice, I didn't see a whole lot of glowing reports about PoF. Instead I saw a lot of reports about the mobs. I can't say I've seen much if any changes in mob behavior out there, so it always felt like a sweep it under the rug sort of ordeal. But that is pure speculation and nothing more.

The only thing I can say for fact is... there is always hope.