Two questions about PoF, for those who have it

Daddicus.6128

I have two questions about PoF for people who bought it:

Did they keep the identifying of loot? If so, did they change it to make it more sane (i.e. divide them by rarity)? Also, did they reduce the price to ID?

Are the new maps filled with what I call in-between levels? (For example, Draconis mons had somewhere between seven and eleven levels, depending on how you count them, but the map only shows three.) I realize this could take a few days to figure out, since there will be several maps to check.

Thank you

> Did they keep the identifying of loot? If so, did they change it to make it more sane (i.e. divide them by rarity)? Also, did they reduce the price to ID?

Yes, and there is no cost. They essentially function like bags of loot that only contain a single item and can be salvaged directly. There are different rarities.

> Are the new maps filled with what I call in-between levels? (For example, Draconis mons had somewhere between seven and eleven levels, depending on how you count them, but the map only shows three.) I realize this could take a few days to figure out, since there will be several maps to check.

The first two maps are both basically single level.

I've only managed to get to the first two maps since the rollbacks are an issue atm. But They are fairly easy to navigate and not levelled. And anything that is, it's extremely obvious that you just need to grab the Springer mount to jump to a ledge. It's NOTHING, NOTHINGGGG like HoT maps or Draconis. Thank god. These maps (so far) are actually fun to explore.

> @Justin.5231 said:

> I've only managed to get to the first two maps since the rollbacks are an issue atm. But They are fairly easy to navigate and not levelled. And anything that is, it's extremely obvious that you just need to grab the Springer mount to jump to a ledge. It's NOTHING, NOTHINGGGG like HoT maps or Draconis. Thank god. These maps (so far) are actually fun to explore.

Praise be! I'm yet to log in to start PoF content, but this is wonderful news.