Season 1 Living Story

Hello I have not played since 2012 initial launch I beat the game completely and killed the Crystal Dragon.

I have purchased Season 2 Living world and Heart of Thorns.

I am beginning to work on them, but what zones did Season 1 add? I am curious why was Season 1 removed from the game I would have liked to complete it and learn it.

Can I still visit zones from it or were they removed?

southsun cove was added with season 1 and drytop silverwaste with season 2 all 3 still there to visit.

Season 1 was temporary open world content for the most part changing every 2 weeks.

Thats why it aint playable anymore it was to simulate a living breathing world.

> @"GGTeMpLaR.4527" said:

> Hello I have not played since 2012 initial launch I beat the game completely and killed the Crystal Dragon.

>

> I have purchased Season 2 Living world and Heart of Thorns.

>

> I am beginning to work on them, but what zones did Season 1 add? I am curious why was Season 1 removed from the game I would have liked to complete it and learn it.

>

> Can I still visit zones from it or were they removed?

I'm assuming you mean Zhaitain, the undead Dragon from the personal story.

Only Southsun was added to LS1 and you can enter it freely. LS1 was only meant to be temporary content. Some instanced sections can be found in Fractals as well as the Aetherblade path in the Twilight Arbor dungeon. The rest were huge map-wide events leading up to the destruction of Lion's Arch at the hands of Scarlet Briar. LS2 introduced Dry Top and the Silverwastes while each episode of LS3 and LS4 are giving you a new map each episode.