Delivery from BLTC

> @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> This email is sent out whenever someone logs in during a newly released living world episode. You should be fine. ^^

Is there no way to change the message to at least indicate it's for a Living World unlock? For example:

> Evon Gnashblade is delighted to unlock another chapter of the Living World for your account.

> @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> This email is sent out whenever someone logs in during a newly released living world episode. You should be fine. ^^

This email confused me for a long time, the first time I received this email. I received an item from Anet with email, but there was no item attached to the email. Usually, you have to take an item from the email. So I was wondering, what item was "lost" and not in my inventory due to a bug. Because I did not thought, that a Living World Episode is now an "item" (it was not like this in the past) because the email does not mention the item or the living world.

Please change the text of the email to something like "Living World Episode xx unlocked".

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> > This email is sent out whenever someone logs in during a newly released living world episode. You should be fine. ^^

>

> Is there no way to change the message to at least indicate it's for a Living World unlock? For example:

> > Evon Gnashblade is delighted to unlock another chapter of the Living World for your account.

> @"Zok.4956" said:

> > @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> > This email is sent out whenever someone logs in during a newly released living world episode. You should be fine. ^^

>

> This email confused me for a long time, the first time I received this email. I received an item from Anet with email, but there was no item attached to the email. Usually, you have to take an item from the email. So I was wondering, what item was "lost" and not in my inventory due to a bug. Because I did not thought, that a Living World Episode is now an "item" (it was not like this in the past) because the email does not mention the item or the living world.

>

> Please change the text of the email to something like "Living World Episode xx unlocked".

>

>

Exactly.