So garish pillars is fear?

Axl.8924

I encountered a scourge, and i was trying to get him down, i didn't notice any pillar and noticed i was feared then boons corrupted.

Does garish pillar not have a graphics effect?

Also:Is the Aoe effect on boon corrupt instant upon drop?

I was hitting the necro and it seemed to happen really fast.

If Unending Corruption is traited, then the shade being summoned is has the corruption happen instantly (the cast time is the shade's cast time).

Garish Pillar has a giant black skeleton appear above the Scourge and all of their shades.

It's possible you had Stability and got hit with corruption from the auto, or you weren't watching the Scourge himself and he hit you with Reaper's Mark. It's also possible to "pre-cast" F2-F4 when casting a shade to have those effects hit as soon as the shade is summoned, giving you no chance to avoid the bomb (before, latency provided at least some warning, even if it was largely unusable).

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> If Unending Corruption is traited, then the shade being summoned is has the corruption happen instantly (the cast time is the shade's cast time).

>

> Garish Pillar has a giant black skeleton appear above the Scourge and all of their shades.

>

> It's possible you had Stability and got hit with corruption from the auto, or you weren't watching the Scourge himself and he hit you with Reaper's Mark. It's also possible to "pre-cast" F2-F4 when casting a shade to have those effects hit as soon as the shade is summoned, giving you no chance to avoid the bomb (before, latency provided at least some warning, even if it was largely unusable).

Yep. Exactly this. When i first heard of that delay, i thought that thats a pretty bad nerf. Actually, when it comes to bombing, its a buff. You can land all your f abilities in an instant at the same time if you know how its done. Thats pretty nuts cause you cant dodge that bomb anymore.

Even with that prewarning.

There is something called skill retargeting, which lets you move the drop destination of a field like f1 while casting it.

So you cast f1 here f1 (first location)

Spam f2-5 and while casting you move your mouse over her cursor (second location)

So you can just follow enemys with your cursor and drip that bomb on top of them. If you arent familiar with the scourges f1 animation, i highle recommend loocing at it.

Thats the only way, to evade that bomb against good scourge players. But keep in mind. We have 3 shades :P and we might just baiting out dodges without using f2-5