Looking for a group locked...

> @"Rajani Isa.6294" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > Some problem with LFG. It's mentioned in the WvW forum, of all places: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31415/crash-entering-wvw#latest

>

> "Of all places"? It was causing a WvW specific crash. Not that odd a place to mention locking it down.

Two things - one Anet is usually silent in WvW and two, why mention it ONLY there that it was locked down. Are you suggesting that someone who doesn't play WvW should check each and every forum topic for an answer?

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"Rajani Isa.6294" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > Some problem with LFG. It's mentioned in the WvW forum, of all places: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31415/crash-entering-wvw#latest

> >

> > "Of all places"? It was causing a WvW specific crash. Not that odd a place to mention locking it down.

>

> Two things - one Anet is usually silent in WvW and two, why mention it ONLY there that it was locked down. Are you suggesting that someone who doesn't play WvW should check each and every forum topic for an answer?

It was mentioned under News and Announcements as well...

Itwas *reported* under WvW because it made players crash there, but it was definitely conveyed by Anet under the correct sub forum that it was disabled temporarily.

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> It was mentioned under News and Announcements as well...

> Itwas *reported* under WvW because it made players crash there, but it was definitely conveyed by Anet under the correct sub forum that it was disabled temporarily.

Well, the OP didn't notice it. Neither did I. So, I simply mentioned it. If that upset you in anyway, my profuse apologies.

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > It was mentioned under News and Announcements as well...

> > Itwas *reported* under WvW because it made players crash there, but it was definitely conveyed by Anet under the correct sub forum that it was disabled temporarily.

>

> Well, the OP didn't notice it. Neither did I. So, I simply mentioned it. If that upset you in anyway, my profuse apologies.

Kind of hard to miss it, when it was posted directly below your post, as well.

The 'News and Announcements' sub-forum is a great place to check for...well...news and announcements pertaining to the game. The Dev Tracker Carousel is, as well.

Good luck.