"This APP can't run on your PC"

DId a computer restart - now the icon is gone and the gw2.exe within the install file says the same thing......does this mean I need to uninstall and re-download the entire thing? Or if I do that, is another one of your hotfixes going to break it again? With all due respect, I didn't spend 100+ bucks pre-ordering the game to be sitting here figuring this stuff out instead of playing the game...

• 3 months later...

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> It's a Windows error that means the executable is invalid. GW2 likely failed to update itself, so there should be a ~30 MB Gw2.tmp or Gw2.### file in your GW2 folder that you can rename back to Gw2.exe. Alternatively, download Gw2Setup.exe, rename it to Gw2.exe and put it back.

Thank you Healix your fixed worked for me.

All my Gw2.### was saying 0kb so i grabbed a Gw2Setup.exe rename it and boom back in action.

Thanks again

• 1 year later...

> @"Zenim.3726" said:

> > @"Healix.5819" said:

> > It's a Windows error that means the executable is invalid. GW2 likely failed to update itself, so there should be a ~30 MB Gw2.tmp or Gw2.### file in your GW2 folder that you can rename back to Gw2.exe. Alternatively, download Gw2Setup.exe, rename it to Gw2.exe and put it back.

>

> Thank you Healix your fixed worked for me.

> All my Gw2.### was saying 0kb so i grabbed a Gw2Setup.exe rename it and boom back in action.

> Thanks again

>

This just happened to me, and the fix above works great.