"Revealed" debuff on Dungeon Bosses?

Hey guys, new player here, thanks for the understanding

I've been researching for hours but I can't find any up-to-date and relevant information on this. I wanted to know how the revealed mechanic works in current raids-some say this happens on a majority of bosses, and some say on a minority, but there seems to be no concrete list on which bosses this debuff actually occurs with. For example, is the slothasor solo still possible (despite the nerf to traps and revealed?) Is the River of Souls solo still possible? Was just curious as to how they've shaped this mechanic given its uses in the past.

Thanks!

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Thieves cant solo sloth anymore since they needed to be able to stealth.

> Never heard of thieves soloing river of souls but a group of thieves could before permanently stealth the npc and just walk past everything.

Thanks for your response!

What mechanic prevents this stealth? is it the fixation that causes reveal?

Thieves can't solo sloth anymore for the same reason they can't ghost kill people in pvp/wvw. Traps now apply a small amount of physical damage. Which means they work like any other damage application in the game, if you use them while stealthed you get revealed.

Thanks for the response Thrag!

As it turns out, condition-causing only moves won't actual reveal you, meaning the solo is still *technically* possible, just much slower. I'm more looking for the mechanics involving the mechanic stealth itself in raids; is the perma-stealth as the thief showed in the video still possible in regards to raids?

Thanks!