What do I need to buy to get my new character to level 80 instantly ?

1) If you but Heart of Thorns or Path of Fire you'll get a level 80 boost included as part of the purchase. It's in the standard edition so you don't need to pay extra for the Deluxe or Ultimate, and if you buy both expansions you'll get 2 boosts.

2) You can buy the boost from the gem store for 2,000 gems.

3) There is a free option but it's not instant. You can use 80 Tomes of Knowledge (earned from login rewards, PvP and WvW reward tracks and a few other places).

I like to make sure I've got at least 80 Tomes (or a birthday levelling scroll + enough tomes to get to 80) just in case I decide I want a new max level character at short notice.

I bought the Black Lion Instant Level 80 Ticket like was shown but I still cant seem to use it. I tried deleting my character like it said, but I cant use it. I lost my money and my character is gone. I still have still have the ticket.

The instructions are really messed up.

> @"Tamlinari.6214" said:

> I bought the Black Lion Instant Level 80 Ticket like was shown but I still cant seem to use it. I tried deleting my character like it said, but I cant use it. I lost my money and my character is gone. I still have still have the ticket.

> The instructions are really messed up.

You need an empty shared inventory slot.