Will be there new SAB worlds?

> @"derd.6413" said:

> there was a internal reason they didn't make world 3. i thought the guy that made the first 2 left anet or something

Josh Foreman? No he's still there.

They've more or less said that there's no plans to add world 3 ever... you never know though, they've been updating the holidays a lot.

I think there's almost no chance of a new W3 this year, and very little chance for 2019 or even 2020. It's very niche content that doesn't bring in tons of new players that go on to do a lot of other GW2 stuff. So I think it's more likely that we'd see some other new festival added than SAB expanded.

The coding can be done as a labor of love, possibly by J. Foreman almost entirely alone. But integrating it into the game, with appropriate assets and rewards takes resources from other teams. (Translations into other languages, animations, new skins, new foes, etc.)

Very unlikely. Hope they prove me wrong.

If we could get, at least, a tangible reason to replay things like tribulation modes besides fun, nostalgia an the usual extremely elusive RNG drop... The way it was set up for last two years, once collections were done, it was all about completing a few uninteristing dailies and moving on.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> Josh Foreman? No he's still there.

>

> They've more or less said that there's no plans to add world 3 ever... you never know though, they've been updating the holidays a lot.

If what you say is true, then that'll really suck for me since part of my asura rev's backstory involves her being a SAB fan