Kill Gatekeepers & Take Their Keys to Free Hostages Event in Desert Highlands stalled

Several days now on IP 70, IP 58, and now IP 53 I go to the Salt Flats where the event is suppose to be and it appears to be stalled or just plain broke. The pack dolyaks were there in each instance which leads me to believe the event which probably comes before (Assault the Mordred Encampment Before Reinforcements Arrive) some how bugged. I am assuming that event has to fail in order for there to be hostages and the second event there. Several of us have been here for hours over the last couple of days and have yet to see either event pop at this location. Also the NPCs that start the Assault the Mordred Encampment (Second Lt. Sefu and Kamara) do not seem to be found in the fort or any of the smaller camps nearby.

The sequence of events is totally non-intuitive and disconnected from one another. Logically for there to be hostages you would think the first event would need to fail but instead you have an attack the Mordred encampment which can succeed and suddenly there are hostages there a bit later for no connected reason. Also more than one of us were on the maps (and over several ips) for hours waiting for something to pop in that area and neither event ever showed. I got lucky finally to see the attack the encampment show up which we failed because we had no idea whether succeeding it would ruin the next event which is the one we needed. It is good to know that the two are evidently not connected and it just requires patience and time for the events to spawn. I guess this is a new version of time gating.....

> @"Aerinndis.2730" said:

> Power of Posting..... Event just popped. You do have to let the first event fail so there are hostages to take back. Folk are probably doing the first event so the second never spawns....

Did the event pop while the group of dolyaks was there? I'm hanging out waiting and I see the dolyaks, don't know if that indicates a bug or not.

Edit: Found someone in the know. Did not need to let the Encampment assault fail. Prisoners popped 5 minutes after we finished that event. Recording, got!

I know I waited several days across several IPs for that first event to hit. On every IP the dolyaks were there in the encampment every time. I don't know on the one I got the event that I needed. I got there from the WP just as the NPCs moved in to attack the encampment so I could not say if the dolyaks were there prior to the first event kicking off.

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this event is stalling or not spawning my wife and I just spent 48 minutes there waiting for this event and it did not spawn. We changed maps and it was stalled there also, or so it appeared. I sent in a bug report in -game. This was on IP 35.153.239.75:0 sorry, forgo the other IP.

Also IP 52.205.0246 is working normally and We were able to get it after only a few minutes.