Branded Mount Skins

The Branded Mount skins that came with this LS were great. Well priced for what we get...however, there's one problem that ANet seems to have avoided so far.

The Branded Jackal skin has several missing animations. This is extremely evident when compared with every other branded mount skin. Are there any plans to fix this, especially considering there's a monetary value involved in acquiring this?

Hi, I have reported this issue [in this thread](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31340/bug-branded-jackal-mount-missing-animations "IN THIS THREAD") **with video and screenshot proof** (video linked in 1st post, scroll down for pics), Gaile said they are looking into it but nothing since then. :( I main Jackal and I can't wait for a fix. It would be nice if more people noticed it but not many use Jackal, apparently. :( I'm sad. Trying to stay patient.

> @"Aidda.8027" said:

> oh? is there missing animation???

> My cute branded teleport wolf loves howling at the moon with me. and the portal jump seems to be fine.

I think the word the op meant was effects, not animations -- in the video, you can see crackling electricity around the extremities of the other four mounts but not on the jackal (though the jackal does have some crackle on the back spines).