Mesmer invuln/block/evade uptime needs to be toned down

Girth.9731

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

>

> > Daredevil Elite takes 3 seconds, well, yes it’s safer than normal stomp but not that safe. And who uses IS anyway? u.u

>

>

> Oh!! Oh!!

>

> Not only that, but _Some skills, like Guardian Push, Mistform, Ranger Daze and Thief Port_ can be casted after the launch of the daredevil stomp.

>

> It is by no means a safe stomp. You have a large chance of just whiffing it because people can often cast their downskills unless they are certain professions with slow downskill casts in between your second and third flipover skills. Dont know if that's a bug or not, but people take basi even if Uppercut because of that.

Only thief shadowstep and ele mistform can be casted while downed actually (if i remember right). Others are stunned/dazed by CC chain skills, so they can't cast push (guardian) or daze (ranger). Best use for thief elite skill is during combat since it has chain CC + damage. If timed right and your 3-rd chain skill put enemies health to 0% - it is instant death.

As a thief i more rely on shadowstep (skill) for stomping someone in active battle around.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ezd.6359" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> >

> > > Daredevil Elite takes 3 seconds, well, yes it’s safer than normal stomp but not that safe. And who uses IS anyway? u.u

> >

> >

> > Oh!! Oh!!

> >

> > Not only that, but _Some skills, like Guardian Push, Mistform, Ranger Daze and Thief Port_ can be casted after the launch of the daredevil stomp.

> >

> > It is by no means a safe stomp. You have a large chance of just whiffing it because people can often cast their downskills unless they are certain professions with slow downskill casts in between your second and third flipover skills. Dont know if that's a bug or not, but people take basi even if Uppercut because of that.

>

> Only thief shadowstep and ele mistform can be casted while downed actually (if i remember right). Others are stunned/dazed by CC chain skills, so they can't cast push (guardian) or daze (ranger). Best use for thief elite skill is during combat since it has chain CC + damage. If timed right and your 3-rd chain skill put enemies health to 0% - it is instant death.

>

> As a thief i more rely on shadowstep (skill) for stomping someone in active battle around.

I have personally experienced those other two situations. Either there is a bug that allows it to happen or people have been cheating, in that case. I know about bypassing downstate with uppercut, but it is quite possible to fit a few other downstate skills in before being finished, after the launch (again, assuming people arent cheating). If I run uppercut at all, I pair it with haste.