[Elite Suggestion] Savage

Regon Phoenix.8215

**Adept Minor Trait** (Wild Wild Wild Warrior)

Unlock **Leather Leg Holster** and allow you to use **Survival** abilities.

Increase maximum adrenaline by 10 and expand burst skills.

**Leather Leg Holster**

Allow you to choose a weapon type. Your Burst skill will use that weapon's burst regardless of your current weapon equipped. You can't choose different weapon while you are in combat.

_Adept Major Trait Line_

**Major Trait 1** (Under the Red Moon)

Inflicting an enemy 5 or more stacks of bleed will grant you quickness for 5 sec and fury for 10 sec. Cooldown: 25 sec.

**Major Trait 2** (Versatile Beastman)

Gain 150 bonus expertise and 150 bonus concentration while wielding two different weapons.

**Major Trait 3** (Noble Savage)

Heal nearby allies for 20 (scales with healing power) health for every point of adrenaline you gain. This effect does not heal you.

**Master Minor Trait** (Spikes Hidden in the Hide)

Being attacked in melee range will bleed the attacker (2 stacks for 5 sec). Cooldown: 8 sec.

_Master Major Trait Line_

**Major Trait 4** (Hardened to Impale)

Your burst skills will always inflict 5 stacks of bleed for 5 sec (sword burst will inflict 1 bonus stacks of bleed for 5 sec per hit instead).

**Major Trait 5** (Extraordinary Quickdraw)

Abilities of your off-hand weapon will recharge 10% faster and will remove 1 condition on use.

**Major Trait 6** (Natural Shamanism)

Your heal skills will also heal nearby allies for 25% of their effectiveness, but they will inflict 1 stack of poison for 5 sec on you after 1 sec delay. This effect does not heal you.

**Grandmaster Minor Trait** (Ready for Devastation)

Gain vigor for 8 sec, swiftness for 10 sec and quickness for 6 sec when you reach maximum adrenaline. Cooldown: 20 sec.

_Grandmaster Major Trait Line_

**Major Trait 7** (Massive Bloodloss)

Inflicting an enemy with a bleed will also inflict that enemy with 2 stacks of torment for 8 sec. Cooldown: 6 sec.

**Major Trait 8** (Unconventional Martial Arts)

Allow you to store Shield and Warhorn as you Leather Leg Holster weapons and unlock their bursts.

**Major Trait 9** (Combat Herbalist)

Using one of your survival skills will also nearby allies for 200 (scales with healing power) health. This effect does not heal you.

---------

**Shield burst** (Infinite Fortress)

Knock away all nearby enemies and tun them when they land. Knockback range and stun duration increase with adrenaline. Also gain protection and magnetic aura.

Casting time: instant

Cooldown: 12 sec

Knockback range: 300-600

Stun duration: 0.5-1.25

Protection: 4 sec

Magnetic aura: 4 sec

**Warhorn burst** (Savage Trumpet)

Confuse nearby enemies, corrupt their boons and grant alacrity to nearby allies based on adrenaline spend:

Cooldown: 12 sec

Radius: 600

Confuse: 1-4 stacks for 8 sec

Boons corrupted: 1-4

Alacrity: 1-4 sec

-------

**Survival healing** (Shinning Green Ointment)

Heal yourself over duration. Every healing pulse will remove 1 condition from you and grant adrenaline.

Casting time: 3/4 sec

Cooldown: 35 sec

Healing per sec: 600 (scales with healing power)

Duration: 5 sec

Adrenaline per sec: 2

**Survival utility 1** (Infinite Momentum)

Instantly recharge your endurance and grant swiftness.

Cooldown: 20 sec

Swiftness: 5 sec

Stunbreaker

**Survival utility 2** (Dirty Boots)

Kick dirt blinding and confusing enemies in front of you.

Casting time: 1/2 sec

Cooldown: 10 sec

Range: 450

Blindness: 5 sec

Confusion: 1 stack for 5 sec

**Survival utility 3** (Living Morning Star)

Roll forward bleeding all nearby enemies. If this ability hits at least 3 enemies, then you adrenaline.

Cooldown: 15 sec

Evasion: 3/4 sec

Radius: 450

Bleed: 3 stacks for 6 sec

Adrenaline: 30

**Survival elite** (Savage Knee Cutter)

Rush to a target, bleed, torment and cripple it. You can reactivate this ability to hit a new target and repeat this until you run out of new targets, when you fail to hit any enemy or if this ability goes on cooldown. If reactivation isn't used within 5 sec, then this ability will go on cooldown.

Cooldown: 40 sec

Range: 600

Bleed: 4 stacks for 10 sec

Torment: 3 stacks for 8 sec

Cripple: 12 sec

Reactivation range: 5 sec

> @"derd.6413" said:

> 0/10 terrible

>

> leg holster is a terrible idea

>

> elite is broken

>

> everything else is poorly thought out

>

> what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

If you doesn't understand something, then that doesn't mean it was poorly thought out.

This is a joke, right?

Just take that elite for example. What's to stop me from bouncing it nonstop in a group of 10 mobs? I only play PvE but I can't imagine how insane that elite would be in WvW. Also, why would I use anything except major trait 1 and 4? That's perma quickness right there. No ICD? I agree 100% with Derd; this is either terrible, a joke, or simply not thought out.

> @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > 0/10 terrible

> >

> > leg holster is a terrible idea

> >

> > elite is broken

> >

> > everything else is poorly thought out

> >

> > what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

>

> If you doesn't understand something, then that doesn't mean it was poorly thought out.

this looks like a first draft at best. everything is either poorly thought out or clearly put their just to fill up gaps.

go back to the drawing board, develop the few interesting ideas you've got and try to constantly ask the question 'is this OP?'

> @"DKShang.8792" said:

> This is a joke, right?

>

> Just take that elite for example. What's to stop me from bouncing it nonstop in a group of 10 mobs? I only play PvE but I can't imagine how insane that elite would be in WvW. Also, why would I use anything except major trait 1 and 4? That's perma quickness right there. No ICD? I agree 100% with Derd; this is either terrible, a joke, or simply not thought out.

nope, he's posted other elite spec concepts that where just as poorly made (like his necro spec that gave acces to death, reaper and dessert shroud through 'contracts' as a profession mechanic)

> @"DKShang.8792" said:

> This is a joke, right?

>

> Just take that elite for example. What's to stop me from bouncing it nonstop in a group of 10 mobs? I only play PvE but I can't imagine how insane that elite would be in WvW. Also, why would I use anything except major trait 1 and 4? That's perma quickness right there. No ICD? I agree 100% with Derd; this is either terrible, a joke, or simply not thought out.

And what stops other similar classes from doing the same?

Also, your complain with traits was fixed.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > 0/10 terrible

> > >

> > > leg holster is a terrible idea

> > >

> > > elite is broken

> > >

> > > everything else is poorly thought out

> > >

> > > what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

> >

> > If you doesn't understand something, then that doesn't mean it was poorly thought out.

>

> this looks like a first draft at best. everything is either poorly thought out or clearly put their just to fill up gaps.

>

> go back to the drawing board, develop the few interesting ideas you've got and try to constantly ask the question 'is this OP?'

>

> > @"DKShang.8792" said:

> > This is a joke, right?

> >

> > Just take that elite for example. What's to stop me from bouncing it nonstop in a group of 10 mobs? I only play PvE but I can't imagine how insane that elite would be in WvW. Also, why would I use anything except major trait 1 and 4? That's perma quickness right there. No ICD? I agree 100% with Derd; this is either terrible, a joke, or simply not thought out.

>

> nope, he's posted other elite spec concepts that where just as poorly made (like his necro spec that gave acces to death, reaper and dessert shroud through 'contracts' as a profession mechanic)

If you can make anything better, then by all means, show what can you create.

Speaking of theme, the holster theme does not fit warrior at all. Holsters hold pistols, generally speaking, and when I think of a holster in terms of GW2, I think of either engineer or thief. I'm sorry, but I can't get behind this at all. It really needs to be reworked or reassigned to either the engineer or thief professions. Regardless, there are so many things broken with the idea as you presented it.

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > 0/10 terrible

> > > >

> > > > leg holster is a terrible idea

> > > >

> > > > elite is broken

> > > >

> > > > everything else is poorly thought out

> > > >

> > > > what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

> > >

> > > If you doesn't understand something, then that doesn't mean it was poorly thought out.

> >

> > this looks like a first draft at best. everything is either poorly thought out or clearly put their just to fill up gaps.

> >

> > go back to the drawing board, develop the few interesting ideas you've got and try to constantly ask the question 'is this OP?'

>>

> If you can make anything better, then by all means, show what can you create.

That's not a fair comment to make. This discussion isn't about how good of a concept Derd can think up. This isn't a competition. This discussion is about the concept you presented. It would be more accurate to say, if you don't want the feedback/critique then don't make the post. Alternatively, you could ask for suggestions on how to fix your concept. A sort of think tank, idea sharing approach will usually get you more productive feedback.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Savage is too thematically similar to Berserker, IMO. When it comes to fantasy the terms savage, barbarian and berserker etc have sorta become synonymous with one another.

Yeah, i know, but thinking of something new to a warrior is quite hard. You can't add magic spells, you can't make it into thief or ranger, so there isn't many things you can create to fit warrior fantasy. Even spellbreaker breaks warrior fantasy quite a lot. Any suggestions what warrior still can be?

> @"DKShang.8792" said:

> Speaking of theme, the holster theme does not fit warrior at all. Holsters hold pistols, generally speaking, and when I think of a holster in terms of GW2, I think of either engineer or thief. I'm sorry, but I can't get behind this at all. It really needs to be reworked or reassigned to either the engineer or thief professions. Regardless, there are so many things broken with the idea as you presented it.

>

> > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Regon Phoenix.8215" said:

> > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > 0/10 terrible

> > > > >

> > > > > leg holster is a terrible idea

> > > > >

> > > > > elite is broken

> > > > >

> > > > > everything else is poorly thought out

> > > > >

> > > > > what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

> > > >

> > > > If you doesn't understand something, then that doesn't mean it was poorly thought out.

> > >

> > > this looks like a first draft at best. everything is either poorly thought out or clearly put their just to fill up gaps.

> > >

> > > go back to the drawing board, develop the few interesting ideas you've got and try to constantly ask the question 'is this OP?'

> >>

> > If you can make anything better, then by all means, show what can you create.

>

> That's not a fair comment to make. This discussion isn't about how good of a concept Derd can think up. This isn't a competition. This discussion is about the concept you presented. It would be more accurate to say, if you don't want the feedback/critique then don't make the post. Alternatively, you could ask for suggestions on how to fix your concept. A sort of think tank, idea sharing approach will usually get you more productive feedback.

>

Ok, then please help me out. Start with explaining which part of this comment gave constructive feedback, any ideas or suggestion for fixes:

> 0/10 terrible

>

> leg holster is a terrible idea

>

> elite is broken

>

> everything else is poorly thought out

>

> what's the point of all this? the only things it adds to the warr is booncorrupt with savage trumpet and some random conditions

>

I will gladly follow any suggestion extrapolated from that comment.

> @"DKShang.8792" said:

> This is a joke, right?

>

the elite would actually be straight out trash in wvw, you get so many times blind block or dodged that you would get like 2 hits out if it and nothing more, when most ppl have resistance or instant clears

pls dont ever make another condi spec for warrior, condis in this game are cancer already and require 0 skill, also warrior is a class that gets in your face and burst the hell out if you, if you dont know how to dodge, heavy weapons in yo face

i dont want condi trash i this game

just my opinion, and even if you say that condi is the superior duell spec, condi mirage will be superior to anything just because of its kiting potential with all the tools they have

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"DKShang.8792" said:

> > This is a joke, right?

> >

> > Just take that elite for example. What's to stop me from bouncing it nonstop in a group of 10 mobs? I only play PvE but I can't imagine how insane that elite would be in WvW. Also, why would I use anything except major trait 1 and 4? That's perma quickness right there. No ICD? I agree 100% with Derd; this is either terrible, a joke, or simply not thought out.

>

> the elite would actually be straight out trash in wvw, you get so many times blind block or dodged that you would get like 2 hits out if it and nothing more, when most ppl have resistance or instant clears

>

> pls dont ever make another condi spec for warrior, condis in this game are cancer already and require 0 skill, also warrior is a class that gets in your face and burst the hell out if you, if you dont know how to dodge, heavy weapons in yo face

> i dont want condi trash i this game

> just my opinion, and even if you say that condi is the superior duell spec, condi mirage will be superior to anything just because of its kiting potential with all the tools they have

>

+

> @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> Why is the whole elite spec condition focused? Berserker IS the warrior condition spec already, but power berzerker is still viable...

>

> I think a new spec crafting should always allow power and condition + one new playstyle that differ to the core and existing elite spec.

Did you miss traits like:

1) Gain 150 bonus expertise and 150 bonus concentration while wielding two different weapons.

2) Heal nearby allies for 20 (scales with healing power) health for every point of adrenaline you gain. This effect does not heal you.

3) Abilities of your off-hand weapon will recharge 10% faster and will remove 1 condition on use.

4) Your heal skills will also heal nearby allies for 25% of their effectiveness, but they will inflict 1 stack of poison for 5 sec on you after 1 sec delay. This effect does not heal you.

5) Allow you to store Shield and Warhorn as you Leather Leg Holster weapons and unlock their bursts.

6) Using one of your survival skills will also nearby allies for 200 (scales with healing power) health. This effect does not heal you.

And abilities like:

1) Heal yourself over duration. Every healing pulse will remove 1 condition from you and grant adrenaline.

2) Instantly recharge your endurance and grant swiftness.

Not even half of this elite is focused on conditions. Actually it have three builds: condition, power/bruiser and support. You could focus on supporting if you wanted.

>

> Did you miss traits like:

> 1) Gain 150 bonus expertise and 150 bonus concentration while wielding two different weapons.

> 2) Heal nearby allies for 20 (scales with healing power) health for every point of adrenaline you gain. This effect does not heal you.

> 3) Abilities of your off-hand weapon will recharge 10% faster and will remove 1 condition on use.

> 4) Your heal skills will also heal nearby allies for 25% of their effectiveness, but they will inflict 1 stack of poison for 5 sec on you after 1 sec delay. This effect does not heal you.

> 5) Allow you to store Shield and Warhorn as you Leather Leg Holster weapons and unlock their bursts.

> 6) Using one of your survival skills will also nearby allies for 200 (scales with healing power) health. This effect does not heal you.

>

> And abilities like:

> 1) Heal yourself over duration. Every healing pulse will remove 1 condition from you and grant adrenaline.

> 2) Instantly recharge your endurance and grant swiftness.

>

> Not even half of this elite is focused on conditions. Actually it have three builds: condition, power/bruiser and support. You could focus on supporting if you wanted.

All MAJOR trait: it is useless to 2hander and solo game play like wvw roaming, major power weapon like greatsword, hammer, rifle get NOTHING.

1+3+5) it doesn’t benefit 2hand weapon build.

2+4+6) it doesn’t heal yourself, it is useless when solo in every game.

Buy an expansion and as a warrior player you don’t get to play all power 2 hander weapon, why do i need this elite spec to begin with.

Your idea doesn’t work out because it do not have any syn with 2hander weapon, especially power weapon. Also the traits are designed into either go condition/cleric or go home sort of mind set. This is not going to end well.

At least change the heal on burst skill into steal health to yourself and partially heal nearby allies...

> All MAJOR trait: it is useless to 2hander and solo game play like wvw roaming, major power weapon like greatsword, hammer, rifle get NOTHING.

So, you want new elite to cater exclusively to old weapons?

> 2+4+6) it doesn’t heal yourself, it is useless when solo in every game.

Ain't nobody forcing you to pick any of those.

I play Berserker from time to time, and 7 traits out of 9 are useless to my build. Ain't nobody forcing me to play that build, and ain't nobody force you to pick any of those.

> Buy an expansion and as a warrior player you don’t get to play all power 2 hander weapon, why do i need this elite spec to begin with.

Dual weapons, support and condition damage.

Bought POF as a condition warrior player and i didn't get to play new elite entirely, so why did i need spellbreaker elite spec to begin with?

> Your idea doesn’t work out because it do not have any syn with 2hander weapon, especially power weapon. Also the traits are designed into either go condition/cleric or go home sort of mind set. This is not going to end well.

Dual weapons, baby. Also, have you seen spellbreaker and what it can focus on?

> > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > All MAJOR trait: it is useless to 2hander and solo game play like wvw roaming, major power weapon like greatsword, hammer, rifle get NOTHING.

>

> So, you want new elite to cater exclusively to old weapons?

>

> > 2+4+6) it doesn’t heal yourself, it is useless when solo in every game.

>

> Ain't nobody forcing you to pick any of those.

> I play Berserker from time to time, and 7 traits out of 9 are useless to my build. Ain't nobody forcing me to play that build, and ain't nobody force you to pick any of those.

>

> > Buy an expansion and as a warrior player you don’t get to play all power 2 hander weapon, why do i need this elite spec to begin with.

>

> Dual weapons, support and condition damage.

> Bought POF as a condition warrior player and i didn't get to play new elite entirely, so why did i need spellbreaker elite spec to begin with?

>

> > Your idea doesn’t work out because it do not have any syn with 2hander weapon, especially power weapon. Also the traits are designed into either go condition/cleric or go home sort of mind set. This is not going to end well.

>

> Dual weapons, baby. Also, have you seen spellbreaker and what it can focus on?

>

>

>

Remember Berserker back in elite spec preview, the uproar to oppose the pure condition focused elite spec?

Can scourge played with power build? I play a power scourge in wvw. Can druid play as offensive build? Definitely. Can deadeye play without rifle? Yes pistol pistol is very strong build in wvw and pvp.

Who said condition build cannot play with spellbreaker?

Adept tier: protection not useful to condition build? Immobilize on cc is bad too?

Master tier: slow and cripple on foe no good to condition build?

Grandmaster tier: copy conditions to foe not useful as condition build? Tether a foe and pull back not works for condition build too?

I can see spellbreaker is well thought enough to allow both power and condition build to work. And no matter dual wielding or 2 hander works with all trait except dagger mastery.

If all tier of major trait choice is merely a choice between condition damage/duel wielding/heal to ally only, power warrior player get no choice but being forced to dual wielding or take the heal allies but not yourself trait, it is not going to work out.

Every post here besides your own was trying to be reason with you, nobody hate you. We think you got ideas but there are a lot more to take into consideration. If your idea is trash, we can simply be silence and let it sink.

> Remember Berserker back in elite spec preview, the uproar to oppose the pure condition focused elite spec?

No, not really. I started playing 2 moths before HOT.

> Can scourge played with power build? I play a power scourge in wvw. Can druid play as offensive build? Definitely. Can deadeye play without rifle? Yes pistol pistol is very strong build in wvw and pvp.

Can my elite be played with power built? Yes, it can. So, what's the problem?

> Who said condition build cannot play with spellbreaker?

Because:

1) Not a single trait inflict damaging condition or improve existing condition application

2) Not a single utility inflict damaging condition

3) Not a single weapon ability inflict damaging condition

Even core warrior is better with conditions then spellbreaker.

> Adept tier: protection not useful to condition build? Immobilize on cc is bad too?

> Master tier: slow and cripple on foe no good to condition build?

> Grandmaster tier: copy conditions to foe not useful as condition build? Tether a foe and pull back not works for condition build too?

No. Condition builds need conditions, not defensive tools. You can't be a condition warrior and apply no condition damage.

> I can see spellbreaker is well thought enough to allow both power and condition build to work. And no matter dual wielding or 2 hander works with all trait except dagger mastery.

How would you inflict conditions with spellbreaker using two-handers? How much damage can you dish out with condition build, spellbreaker elite and greatsword?

> If all tier of major trait choice is merely a choice between condition damage/duel wielding/heal to ally only, power warrior player get no choice but being forced to dual wielding or take the heal allies but not yourself trait, it is not going to work out.

Did you missed that:

1) Under the Red Moon - grant quickness and fury, and you only need to have a spare sword and 30 adrenaline to proc it.

2) Hardened to Impale - can also trigger Under the Red Moon granting you quickness and fury.

So, you you can essentially play a power build and still gain some benefits even from traits focused on condition damage.

If you think spellbreaker can play condition built with a greatsword, then you should have absolutely no problems with playing this elite with power build and a greatsword.

> > Remember Berserker back in elite spec preview, the uproar to oppose the pure condition focused elite spec?

>

> No, not really. I started playing 2 moths before HOT.

>

> > Can scourge played with power build? I play a power scourge in wvw. Can druid play as offensive build? Definitely. Can deadeye play without rifle? Yes pistol pistol is very strong build in wvw and pvp.

>

> Can my elite be played with power built? Yes, it can. So, what's the problem?

>

> > Who said condition build cannot play with spellbreaker?

>

> Because:

> 1) Not a single trait inflict damaging condition or improve existing condition application

> 2) Not a single utility inflict damaging condition

> 3) Not a single weapon ability inflict damaging condition

> Even core warrior is better with conditions then spellbreaker.

>

> > Adept tier: protection not useful to condition build? Immobilize on cc is bad too?

> > Master tier: slow and cripple on foe no good to condition build?

> > Grandmaster tier: copy conditions to foe not useful as condition build? Tether a foe and pull back not works for condition build too?

>

> No. Condition builds need conditions, not defensive tools. You can't be a condition warrior and apply no condition damage.

>

> > I can see spellbreaker is well thought enough to allow both power and condition build to work. And no matter dual wielding or 2 hander works with all trait except dagger mastery.

>

> How would you inflict conditions with spellbreaker using two-handers? How much damage can you dish out with condition build, spellbreaker elite and greatsword?

>

> > If all tier of major trait choice is merely a choice between condition damage/duel wielding/heal to ally only, power warrior player get no choice but being forced to dual wielding or take the heal allies but not yourself trait, it is not going to work out.

>

> Did you missed that:

> 1) Under the Red Moon - grant quickness and fury, and you only need to have a spare sword and 30 adrenaline to proc it.

> 2) Hardened to Impale - can also trigger Under the Red Moon granting you quickness and fury.

> So, you you can essentially play a power build and still gain some benefits even from traits focused on condition damage.

> If you think spellbreaker can play condition built with a greatsword, then you should have absolutely no problems with playing this elite with power build and a greatsword.

Spellbreaker is a pvp spec, so everything i said will based on 2/3 game mode so to speak.

No matter condition or power build need defensive tool, dead warrior do no damage no matter power or condition build.

Immobilize is deadly in any pvp situation, no matter power ir condition build. Let alone slow and cripple.

Revenge counter copy 5 conditions to foe, the more your foe inflict conditions to you, the more deadly a condition spellbreaker become, especially with high resistance uptime.

Pull foe back is a good way to draw your foe back to your fire field.

Your quickness and fury require to hit a foe with 5 bleed, how do you inflict 5 bleed as a solo power warrior?

Why do i need to deal condition damage with GS as spellbreaker? But you can play spellbreaker with dual sword and longbow, or even sword axe longbow, i have core condition war in wvw use sword axe longbow bodyblow build, not optimal but viable.

>

> Spellbreaker is a pvp spec, so everything i said will based on 2/3 game mode so to speak.

Nope, all elites are pvp and pve specs. Not a single one is locked for only one game mode. At least Anet never stated that certain specs are only for one or another mode.

> No matter condition or power build need defensive tool, dead warrior do no damage no matter power or condition build.

Defense Trait line does that job perfectly.

> Immobilize is deadly in any pvp situation, no matter power ir condition build. Let alone slow and cripple.

Firstly, what is the point of those conditions if you can't deal any damage?

Secondly, Sword burst already provides immobilize AND condition damage.

> Revenge counter copy 5 conditions to foe, the more your foe inflict conditions to you, the more deadly a condition spellbreaker become, especially with high resistance uptime.

Except that you will have to rely on other people to apply conditions on you......

> Your quickness and fury require to hit a foe with 5 bleed, how do you inflict 5 bleed as a solo power warrior?

Hardened to Impale + Spikes Hidden in the Hide + Sword burst and basic attacks + Bloodlust (from Arms trait line) + Body Blow (from Strength trait line) + Living Morning Star + Savage Knee Cutter + Rune of the Krait + Pin down (Bow ability) + off-hand Sword...... Look at all that bleed. How many bleeding stacks can you count? Golly me, playing this elite as power two-hander and taking bleed traits and much MUCH better than playing condition spellbreaker and beg enemies to put conditions on you.

> Why do i need to deal condition damage with GS as spellbreaker? But you can play spellbreaker with dual sword and longbow, or even sword axe longbow, i have core condition war in wvw use sword axe longbow bodyblow build, not optimal but viable.

>

You just said that you can play condition spellbreaker with greatsword.

> I said spellbreaker can be play with both power and condition build, and all the traits can be worked with all weapons, I didn’t say greatsword can play as condition build.

Then what is this?

> I can see spellbreaker is well thought enough to allow both power and condition build to work. And no matter dual wielding or 2 hander works with all trait except dagger mastery.

So, you admit already that my elite suggestion would work good and be useful with any built? For some reason you didn't address how i pointed out 10 ways to apply bleed even with a power build.

> > I said spellbreaker can be play with both power and condition build, and all the traits can be worked with all weapons, I didn’t say greatsword can play as condition build.

>

> Then what is this?

>

> > I can see spellbreaker is well thought enough to allow both power and condition build to work. And no matter dual wielding or 2 hander works with all trait except dagger mastery.

>

> So, you admit already that my elite suggestion would work good and be useful with any built? For some reason you didn't address how i pointed out 10 ways to apply bleed even with a power build.

You are right, well thought, please develop your own game, let me know which game you will create, leave GW2 alone, it is beyond hope, thanks!