[Suggestion] Adjustment to LFG for Raids

I have been raiding a fair bit lately but I am not quite in the category of experienced so I tend to look for raids labelled as training in LFG. After seeing 20+ ads in LFG the other night, and not seeing much other than raid sellers, I got to thinking that it would be nice to have the Raid section of LFG broken into sub-categories (similar to how Fractals display only relative to Raids) e.g.

LFG -> Raids ->Training;

LFG -> Raids -> Experienced;

LFG -> Raids -> Selling

I see people sitting in the LFG section for ages and I wonder if those listed in the LFM section ever go to the other section to see if someone there suits the needs of the raid group. Also, the number of raid sellers is a bit much these days so it would be nice to have LFG (More) cleaned up and stream-lined so people can find a group relative to their skill level.

Just a QOL suggestion but I think it would help resolve issues with new players trying to find Raids and existing raid groups trying to find more experienced pugs.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> They added filters recently to resolve this.

Can you please clarify where these are and how these filters work? I am looking at LFG atm and still see the same as before so if I am missing something, please hook me up with the 411!

Thank you

> @"Zushada.6108" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > They added filters recently to resolve this.

>

> Can you please clarify where these are and how these filters work? I am looking at LFG atm and still see the same as before so if I am missing something, please hook me up with the 411!

> Thank you

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31078/game-update-notes-march-6-2018#latest

It’s the same functionality for the most part like you would use for search engines such as Google. Type “-selling” without the quotes and you filter out anything with “selling” in the description.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Zushada.6108" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > They added filters recently to resolve this.

> >

> > Can you please clarify where these are and how these filters work? I am looking at LFG atm and still see the same as before so if I am missing something, please hook me up with the 411!

> > Thank you

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31078/game-update-notes-march-6-2018#latest

>

> It’s the same functionality for the most part like you would use for search engines such as Google. Type “-selling” without the quotes and you filter out anything with “selling” in the description.

>

>

Gotcha! Thank you for clarifying. I still think, personally anyway, I would like to see sub-cats; particularly for training groups. I see too many ppl jump into training groups wanting to one-shot the boss and getting frustrated and leaving. I suppose no matter how you categorize it this is bound to happen, but it may help mitigate some of the issues.