Feedback on the State of the Mesmer [merged]

> @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > > > >

> > > > > NOTHING.

> > > > >

> > > > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> > > >

> > > > I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

> > >

> > > Give each ammunition a modest cooldown between uses. there, fixed.

> >

> > Thats wont be fixed at all, as long chrono/double phantasms exist there would be problems with new persistance of memory,phantasmal haste/phantasmal force.

> > So we could keep it as it is without further need to nerf it.

> > Alacrity with 50% efficency would make this 'modest' cooldown looks like it has none on top. Even if dont give it ammo but reduce phantasm recharge by 50% still kinda too strong... May be if reduce phantasms recharge by X%(adjust numbers by 'Anet') and gives them bonus damage X% but increased efficency in PvE(like 60% reduced and damage buffed by 10-30% ,just random numbers so DPS mesmer would be viable in raids/fractals etc). Everyone possibly would be happy

> > (Stop arguing about DE btw)

>

> Keeping it as is is the problem. The visual clutter is what's annoying people. Modest cooldown would be roughly 50-70% of the phantasms base cooldown. The fact that the double phantasms self propagate is what's pissing people off. People already cry about phantasm damage increasing it is going to make it worse.

Why damage? It something like 5% damage only because PvE players get this bonus but multiplied by a lot so they have DPS option. Not to keep it as it is.

What the point of 50-70% cooldown with 2 charges... ? U will never use 2 charges.

Who cares about this people? I said 3 phantasms that should be looked at and adjust its damage and one of them must be reworked to be defensive option. Making 1 phantasm instead of 2 would fix new illusions trait combination (could be given Signet Of Inspiration treatment to PoM). Reducing overall cooldown on phantasms is actually a really good idea...How my idea is bad?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > > > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > NOTHING.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> > > > >

> > > > > I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

> > > >

> > > > Give each ammunition a modest cooldown between uses. there, fixed.

> > >

> > > Thats wont be fixed at all, as long chrono/double phantasms exist there would be problems with new persistance of memory,phantasmal haste/phantasmal force.

> > > So we could keep it as it is without further need to nerf it.

> > > Alacrity with 50% efficency would make this 'modest' cooldown looks like it has none on top. Even if dont give it ammo but reduce phantasm recharge by 50% still kinda too strong... May be if reduce phantasms recharge by X%(adjust numbers by 'Anet') and gives them bonus damage X% but increased efficency in PvE(like 60% reduced and damage buffed by 10-30% ,just random numbers so DPS mesmer would be viable in raids/fractals etc). Everyone possibly would be happy

> > > (Stop arguing about DE btw)

> >

> > Keeping it as is is the problem. The visual clutter is what's annoying people. Modest cooldown would be roughly 50-70% of the phantasms base cooldown. The fact that the double phantasms self propagate is what's pissing people off. People already cry about phantasm damage increasing it is going to make it worse.

>

> Why damage? It something like 5% damage only because PvE players get this bonus but multiplied by a lot so they have DPS option. Not to keep it as it is.

> What the point of 50-70% cooldown with 2 charges... ? U will never use 2 charges.

> Who cares about this people? I said 3 phantasms that should be looked at and adjust its damage and one of them must be reworked to be defensive option. Making 1 phantasm instead of 2 would fix new illusions trait combination (could be given Signet Of Inspiration treatment to PoM). Reducing overall cooldown on phantasms is actually a really good idea...How my idea is bad?

You want to reduce the cooldown and increase the damage, and you expect the general population not to freak the F out about it? You'd be lucky to get away with 20% recharge and summoning a phantasm gives you 1 second of alacrity.

Alright let's do the math here. Assume a 20 second cooldown, with 10 seconds between each charge. Are you still with me? Alright, now cast it once. that's one ammo charge gone and you have 10 seconds until you can use another and 20 seconds until you gain another. Still with me here? Alright so it's 10 seconds later, now you still only have one charge, it's 10 seconds until the next charge and you can cast the phantasm again. Now you have 0 charges. Congratulations you have used 2 charges. Although essentially it's just reducing the cd by 50%. Ammo and flat skill recharge rate are pretty much the same thing.

I don't know what you're idea is because you keep saying, people should have looked at my idea, and expect people to go back through the whole thread and look for it. I'm not going to do that, you're not going to get most people to do that.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> >

> > NOTHING.

> >

> > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

>

> The fact that all mesmer feedback was consolodated into one that that we know the balance team is reading is proof enough that they care.

Based on what, Gayle saying they were reading it?

All consolidating threads does is effectively mute it on the forums, because people don't want to wade through 27 pages to contribute to a discussion. This thread will be dead within a week, and Anet gets to stop pretending they care. They're hiding the playerbases discontent with class balance by forcing everything into one thread that no new players will bother reading.

> @"bLind.6278" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > >

> > > NOTHING.

> > >

> > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> >

> > The fact that all mesmer feedback was consolodated into one that that we know the balance team is reading is proof enough that they care.

>

> Based on what, Gayle saying they were reading it?

>

> All consolidating threads does is effectively mute it on the forums, because people don't want to wade through 27 pages to contribute to a discussion. This thread will be dead within a week, and Anet gets to stop pretending they care. They're hiding the playerbases discontent with class balance by forcing everything into one thread that no new players will bother reading.

>

>

"Why are you people still posting in this thread?"

"Consolodating the thread killed discussion."

Pick one.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > > > > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > NOTHING.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

> > > > >

> > > > > Give each ammunition a modest cooldown between uses. there, fixed.

> > > >

> > > > Thats wont be fixed at all, as long chrono/double phantasms exist there would be problems with new persistance of memory,phantasmal haste/phantasmal force.

> > > > So we could keep it as it is without further need to nerf it.

> > > > Alacrity with 50% efficency would make this 'modest' cooldown looks like it has none on top. Even if dont give it ammo but reduce phantasm recharge by 50% still kinda too strong... May be if reduce phantasms recharge by X%(adjust numbers by 'Anet') and gives them bonus damage X% but increased efficency in PvE(like 60% reduced and damage buffed by 10-30% ,just random numbers so DPS mesmer would be viable in raids/fractals etc). Everyone possibly would be happy

> > > > (Stop arguing about DE btw)

> > >

> > > Keeping it as is is the problem. The visual clutter is what's annoying people. Modest cooldown would be roughly 50-70% of the phantasms base cooldown. The fact that the double phantasms self propagate is what's pissing people off. People already cry about phantasm damage increasing it is going to make it worse.

> >

> > Why damage? It something like 5% damage only because PvE players get this bonus but multiplied by a lot so they have DPS option. Not to keep it as it is.

> > What the point of 50-70% cooldown with 2 charges... ? U will never use 2 charges.

> > Who cares about this people? I said 3 phantasms that should be looked at and adjust its damage and one of them must be reworked to be defensive option. Making 1 phantasm instead of 2 would fix new illusions trait combination (could be given Signet Of Inspiration treatment to PoM). Reducing overall cooldown on phantasms is actually a really good idea...How my idea is bad?

>

> You want to reduce the cooldown and increase the damage, and you expect the general population not to freak the F out about it?

>

> Alright let's do the math here. Assume a 20 second cooldown, with 10 seconds between each charge. Are you still with me? Alright, now cast it once. that's one ammo charge gone and you have 10 seconds until you can use another and 20 seconds until you gain another. Still with me here? Alright so it's 10 seconds later, now you still only have one charge, it's 10 seconds until the next charge and you can cast the phantasm again. Now you have 0 charges. Congratulations you have used 2 charges. Although essentially it's just reducing the cd by 50%. Ammo and flat skill recharge rate are pretty much the same thing.

>

> I don't know what you're idea is because you keep saying, people should have looked at my idea, and expect people to go back through the whole thread and look for it. I'm not going to do that, you're not going to get most people to do that.

If its 'pretty much same thing' why bother making ammo and complicate programmers life with it instead of flat skill recharge? I have no idea why you want to complicate it with 'ammo' , also i was thinking about something like 20-30% ,adjust numbers to not being broken. Could be temporary solution until better option is found so PvP would be less aids (better than what we have now)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > > > > > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > NOTHING.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Give each ammunition a modest cooldown between uses. there, fixed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thats wont be fixed at all, as long chrono/double phantasms exist there would be problems with new persistance of memory,phantasmal haste/phantasmal force.

> > > > > So we could keep it as it is without further need to nerf it.

> > > > > Alacrity with 50% efficency would make this 'modest' cooldown looks like it has none on top. Even if dont give it ammo but reduce phantasm recharge by 50% still kinda too strong... May be if reduce phantasms recharge by X%(adjust numbers by 'Anet') and gives them bonus damage X% but increased efficency in PvE(like 60% reduced and damage buffed by 10-30% ,just random numbers so DPS mesmer would be viable in raids/fractals etc). Everyone possibly would be happy

> > > > > (Stop arguing about DE btw)

> > > >

> > > > Keeping it as is is the problem. The visual clutter is what's annoying people. Modest cooldown would be roughly 50-70% of the phantasms base cooldown. The fact that the double phantasms self propagate is what's pissing people off. People already cry about phantasm damage increasing it is going to make it worse.

> > >

> > > Why damage? It something like 5% damage only because PvE players get this bonus but multiplied by a lot so they have DPS option. Not to keep it as it is.

> > > What the point of 50-70% cooldown with 2 charges... ? U will never use 2 charges.

> > > Who cares about this people? I said 3 phantasms that should be looked at and adjust its damage and one of them must be reworked to be defensive option. Making 1 phantasm instead of 2 would fix new illusions trait combination (could be given Signet Of Inspiration treatment to PoM). Reducing overall cooldown on phantasms is actually a really good idea...How my idea is bad?

> >

> > You want to reduce the cooldown and increase the damage, and you expect the general population not to freak the F out about it?

> >

> > Alright let's do the math here. Assume a 20 second cooldown, with 10 seconds between each charge. Are you still with me? Alright, now cast it once. that's one ammo charge gone and you have 10 seconds until you can use another and 20 seconds until you gain another. Still with me here? Alright so it's 10 seconds later, now you still only have one charge, it's 10 seconds until the next charge and you can cast the phantasm again. Now you have 0 charges. Congratulations you have used 2 charges. Although essentially it's just reducing the cd by 50%. Ammo and flat skill recharge rate are pretty much the same thing.

> >

> > I don't know what you're idea is because you keep saying, people should have looked at my idea, and expect people to go back through the whole thread and look for it. I'm not going to do that, you're not going to get most people to do that.

>

> If its 'pretty much same thing' why bother making ammo and complicate programmers life with it instead of flat skill recharge? I have no idea why you want to complicate it with 'ammo' , also i was thinking about something like 20-30% ,adjust numbers to not being broken

I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait. Especially when we used to have Illusionist's Celerity as a minor trait the removal of which didn't really make sense to most people.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > > > > > > > > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > NOTHING.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Give each ammunition a modest cooldown between uses. there, fixed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thats wont be fixed at all, as long chrono/double phantasms exist there would be problems with new persistance of memory,phantasmal haste/phantasmal force.

> > > > > > So we could keep it as it is without further need to nerf it.

> > > > > > Alacrity with 50% efficency would make this 'modest' cooldown looks like it has none on top. Even if dont give it ammo but reduce phantasm recharge by 50% still kinda too strong... May be if reduce phantasms recharge by X%(adjust numbers by 'Anet') and gives them bonus damage X% but increased efficency in PvE(like 60% reduced and damage buffed by 10-30% ,just random numbers so DPS mesmer would be viable in raids/fractals etc). Everyone possibly would be happy

> > > > > > (Stop arguing about DE btw)

> > > > >

> > > > > Keeping it as is is the problem. The visual clutter is what's annoying people. Modest cooldown would be roughly 50-70% of the phantasms base cooldown. The fact that the double phantasms self propagate is what's pissing people off. People already cry about phantasm damage increasing it is going to make it worse.

> > > >

> > > > Why damage? It something like 5% damage only because PvE players get this bonus but multiplied by a lot so they have DPS option. Not to keep it as it is.

> > > > What the point of 50-70% cooldown with 2 charges... ? U will never use 2 charges.

> > > > Who cares about this people? I said 3 phantasms that should be looked at and adjust its damage and one of them must be reworked to be defensive option. Making 1 phantasm instead of 2 would fix new illusions trait combination (could be given Signet Of Inspiration treatment to PoM). Reducing overall cooldown on phantasms is actually a really good idea...How my idea is bad?

> > >

> > > You want to reduce the cooldown and increase the damage, and you expect the general population not to freak the F out about it?

> > >

> > > Alright let's do the math here. Assume a 20 second cooldown, with 10 seconds between each charge. Are you still with me? Alright, now cast it once. that's one ammo charge gone and you have 10 seconds until you can use another and 20 seconds until you gain another. Still with me here? Alright so it's 10 seconds later, now you still only have one charge, it's 10 seconds until the next charge and you can cast the phantasm again. Now you have 0 charges. Congratulations you have used 2 charges. Although essentially it's just reducing the cd by 50%. Ammo and flat skill recharge rate are pretty much the same thing.

> > >

> > > I don't know what you're idea is because you keep saying, people should have looked at my idea, and expect people to go back through the whole thread and look for it. I'm not going to do that, you're not going to get most people to do that.

> >

> > If its 'pretty much same thing' why bother making ammo and complicate programmers life with it instead of flat skill recharge? I have no idea why you want to complicate it with 'ammo' , also i was thinking about something like 20-30% ,adjust numbers to not being broken

>

> I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait. Especially when we used to have Illusionist's Celerity as a minor trait the removal of which didn't really make sense to most people.

Chronophantasma wouldn't be so much of an issue if it wasn't for things like Imagined Burden, Phantasmal Warlocks summoning two phantasms at once, and Signet of the Ether. But with all of those something has to give.

Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"zoopop.5630" said:

>

> > So you ignored the ONE ability i named and went into a GS/Shatter argument when the subject i brought up was a completely different ability. If you want to be a Die hard mesmer fanboy then by all means go ahead but leave the nonsense out when it comes to balancing.

> What you even talking about ,what ignored? If your argument about 'series of abilities' were valid , GS shatter build wouldnt be ever nerfed (why i even have to explain this lol)

> I disproved all your bs you wrote in entire post and you got mad ... really ? You think opinion of people driven by emotions have any weight?

no one mad? Aint anyone trying to argue back and forth with someone over another 25 pages of defending the class lol.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

Dude can you just have a conversation without being a dick? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> >

> > > So you ignored the ONE ability i named and went into a GS/Shatter argument when the subject i brought up was a completely different ability. If you want to be a Die hard mesmer fanboy then by all means go ahead but leave the nonsense out when it comes to balancing.

> > What you even talking about ,what ignored? If your argument about 'series of abilities' were valid , GS shatter build wouldnt be ever nerfed (why i even have to explain this lol)

> > I disproved all your bs you wrote in entire post and you got mad ... really ? You think opinion of people driven by emotions have any weight?

>

> no one mad? Aint anyone trying to argue back and forth with someone over another 25 pages of defending the class lol.

You are clearly are ? What you have done except making false claims there? Nothing? I'm glad we are agree here

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> > Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

>

> Dude can you just have a conversation without being a kitten? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

I'm sorry , i just re-read it and see how its look xD

>I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait.

^Thats why this COULD be considered as temporary fix(stronger version of this trait). I didnt meant this trait should be bad. For now I have no idea what else could be done.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> > > Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

> >

> > Dude can you just have a conversation without being a kitten? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

>

> I'm sorry , i just re-read it and see how its look xD

> >I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait.

> ^Thats why this COULD be considered as temporary fix(stronger version of this trait). I didnt meant this trait should be bad. For now I have no idea what else could be done.

>

Same, it's pretty iconic as it is. I'm not sure what a permanent fix would look like either.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> > > > Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

> > >

> > > Dude can you just have a conversation without being a kitten? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

> >

> > I'm sorry , i just re-read it and see how its look xD

> > >I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait.

> > ^Thats why this COULD be considered as temporary fix(stronger version of this trait). I didnt meant this trait should be bad. For now I have no idea what else could be done.

> >

>

> Same, it's pretty iconic as it is. I'm not sure what a permanent fix would look like either.

Em... Mate... May be it is... But class got major rework. Chronophantasma cant stay as it is with this changes . Removal of two phantasms from one skill is also good thing imo.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> > > > > Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

> > > >

> > > > Dude can you just have a conversation without being a kitten? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

> > >

> > > I'm sorry , i just re-read it and see how its look xD

> > > >I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait.

> > > ^Thats why this COULD be considered as temporary fix(stronger version of this trait). I didnt meant this trait should be bad. For now I have no idea what else could be done.

> > >

> >

> > Same, it's pretty iconic as it is. I'm not sure what a permanent fix would look like either.

>

> Em... Mate... May be it is... But class got major rework. Chronophantasma cant stay as it is with this changes . Removal of two phantasms from one skill is also good thing imo.

I didn't say it should stay. I'm just saying it'll be hard to find a suitable replacement for it. It'll help a lot of your interactions with people if you don't jump to conclusions.

**Yo Arenanet, this isn't hard to figure out.**

1. Toss a temporary hotfix to Mesmer. Shave off some of that godly SS+ tier damage.

2. Next season when you want to do a better patch, revert the temporary damage shave, restore Mesmer to how it is right now as of 4/7/2018, and then work out your preferred mechanical changes.

Real simple, real easy, makes everyone happy.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Answer me ,why you defend real one shot that does 35k in 1 blow ? Isnt that what Zoop said shouldnt ever happen ?

>

> Because one comes from an 11k HP class with no access to Prot / blocks / Invulns and very limited evades. While the other comes from a 22k HP class on with a toughness amulet. Permanent Protection, extreme access to blocks with both aegis and shield 4. It also has distorts + double blinks on the meta build.

>

>

16k as demolisher

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"bLind.6278" said:

> > Why the kitten are people still in this thread? Anet doesn't care about PvP balance. Anet had a chance to balance mesmer before the season started and they did NOTHING.

> >

> > NOTHING.

> >

> > They don't give a kitten. This isn't a PvP game. Don't give them suggestions, they're NOT LISTENING.

>

> I wish they would see my post with Chronophantasma removal/rework/fix (that its need to be changed first) but i honestly dont know how.. giving phantasm skills ammo doesnt prevent spam of phantams and screen clutter , in fact making things even worse ...

maybe 50%less dmg on the resummoned phant? would be a solution ?

Kiwi<3

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > Look at inspiration GM traits, look at chaos GM traits? Mirage (mb u dont know IH is pve trait, bad in pvp, condi dodge with only bleed is most useless GM trait that not used in wvw/pvp/pve, and EM still have exhaust)

> > > > > Thats why stronger version of this trait would fit as temporary solution to find better replacement later on. So for now we could have this and still have access to frequent phantasm access ?

> > > >

> > > > Dude can you just have a conversation without being a kitten? I know IH is mainly a PvE trait jfc. And I know there's a lot of garbage GM traits. Just because there are doesn't mean we shouldn't be holding them to a higher standard.

> > >

> > > I'm sorry , i just re-read it and see how its look xD

> > > >I don't know, because generally flat skill recharge rates aren't particularly interesting especially for a GM tier trait.

> > > ^Thats why this COULD be considered as temporary fix(stronger version of this trait). I didnt meant this trait should be bad. For now I have no idea what else could be done.

> > >

> >

> > Same, it's pretty iconic as it is. I'm not sure what a permanent fix would look like either.

>

> Em... Mate... May be it is... But class got major rework. Chronophantasma cant stay as it is with this changes . Removal of two phantasms from one skill is also good thing imo.

ye that's a good thing, perhaps make the access of double warlock with Imagined Burden trait (25%- dmg)

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > @"Ajaxx.3157" said:

> > On a scale of 1 to lots of drugs, how many drugs is the OP on?

>

> How many posts are about mesmers being op, now?

>

> Still think you're clever?

This thread is a merged thread and Jaxx's comment was to @"Yukio blaster.9082" not me. Yukio's thread is a really old one, back when Condi Mirage was still meta.

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > Answer me ,why you defend real one shot that does 35k in 1 blow ? Isnt that what Zoop said shouldnt ever happen ?

> > > >

> > > > Because one comes from an 11k HP class with no access to Prot / blocks / Invulns and very limited evades. While the other comes from a 22k HP class on with a toughness amulet. Permanent Protection, extreme access to blocks with both aegis and shield 4. It also has distorts + double blinks on the meta build.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Mesmer only has access to 4 sources of Aegis, one is with Chrono, one is RNG based from Prismatic Understanding, one is from fully charging Mantra of Stability (That is charging it with 0 charges which is extremely interruptable no problem for someone with Headshot access), and one is RNG from Chaos Storm. That is not extreme access. Mesmer has 3 blocks total, one on Scepter, one on OH Sword, and one on Shield. That is not extreme access. We have one source of Distortion on a 50 second cd if you can't play around a 4 second interval every 50 seconds maybe you need a slower paced game. Base health for Mesmer is 16k. Anyone's health is going to be higher with a defensive amulet on, that's called misreprensentation.

> > >

> > > Thief does not have very limited evades this is just... wow. /facepalm. You have access to no less than 10 evade skills some of which are spammable on weapons.

> >

> > x4 shield 4's with CS + Signet of Ether is extreme block uptime. The RNG Aegis is just the cream on top.

> > RIfle zerk Deadeye, which was the spec in question here runs Shadow Refuge, Power Signet + either Roll for Initiative or the deadeye KD. It runs Hide in Shadows and deadeye elite. It has no access to vigor. So no, it has very limited access to evades. "While the other comes from a 22k HP class on with a toughness amulet." I clearly stated the amulet.

>

> You can interrupt the signet and just not hit the Block, there's half the block duration nullified. Oh wow, you lost going glass zerk against literally anyone with defensive stats, that's so surprising.

No, I'm playing Core Guardian. I have a grand total of 1 Interrupt, which is Banish. It has a second cast time, which means I have to no only hit it through the Aegis. I also have to cast it BEFORE the Mesmer casts Signet of Ether. Oh, and they can't have stability either.

I merely stated that a Paladin Chronomancer **shouldn't have equal damage to that of a Berserker class**.