really feeling robbed right now

So I've recently started playing Gw2, been about 2 weeks now and I decided to purchase some gems and expansions and recently made a new toon 3/31/18 to be exact ,used my level 80 boost I received from the expansion packs also went and bought more gems so yea I've put a bit of money into the game and now all of a sudden crashes, freezes, my character loads up but stuck on 1 map and nothings loading up after i've put my money into the game. I've been unable to play going on 2 days now, reguardless if it was 100$ or 50$ this isn't the way you should treat paying clients. Yes I've tried all of the trouble shoot ways they've recommended nothing works, even submitted a ticket no response, I've also seen multiple post about the same topic but I feel a little different about my money being put into a game and not being able to play or even getting acknowledged when making a complaint, its just not right in my eyes. If this is working functional machine it shouldn't take more than 24 to 36 hours for anyone to get at least a "We are aware of the issue" on a ticket just to let us know someone read it, especially if they've supported the game financially which I'm pretty a lot of us have.... IM JUST SAYING!!!

Did you try to contact the CS Team in-game, or use the web-form accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket'?

In-game (bug reports) will garner no response (as indicated on the Bug Report window).

If you did not receive the near-immediate automated response from submitting a ticket, check your spam/junk folders and/or add all the GW2 addresses to your whitelist.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.