Action Camera

Fantastic! I logged off about four years ago in frustration. I was using 3rd party software basically for action camera. I was really enjoying it, but it was clunky with 3rd party stuff. Also though, once I got used to it, I was easily casting twice as fast and murdering people.

I'm really happy to see they incorporated this feature. Haven't got to test out seriously yet, but if working right I can't imagine why anyone would play this game another way. Thanks dev team!

On some testing, so far, only gripe is that I cannot seem to put skill slot 2 (or anything else) on right mouse button. Kinda want it there, having all the majority of skills on the mouse is boss, and it worked nice on right mouse when I tested with 3rd party stuff before. Other than that seems way smooth though, zoom in and out work great for repositioning cursor.

There are probably some control losses compared to the regular way, but they are definitely at least tradeoffs. Wonderful.

Dev Team: please allow skills on right mouse button, targeting can go on the keyboard or less important button, really it's ok. With hitbox sizes, didn't seem as hard as many claimed at all to hit right target when you get used to things.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"juhani.5361" said:

> > Did they change the name of the setting? After reading this, I finally remembered I wanted to give it a try. There's something called first person camera now. Is that the same thing?

>

> No, you go into options—>camera, and set a key to toggle it on and off.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/vpKlGqH.jpg)

Thanks! The image isn't working, but now I know where to look :) I remember coming across it once but I couldn't find it earlier. Time to go play with it :D

Editing: OMG, this is what I've always wanted in this game! Too awesome :+1: Thanks for helping me find it again :D

Sadly it's still awful in most pvp context. Unless it gets further development, I will continue to prefer using a trimmed down autohotkey script for camera toggle as well as moving certain weapon skills to left and right click, among other things. (still 1:1 action/button presses before anyone accuses, have been using it for years. Just made my own script with the minimal functionality I need, based on the excellent combat mode third party tool).