Sunspear Wisdom Achievement stuck

I posted a ticket on this. Still haven't heard back. Ticket #6854324. I did all the Sunspear Achievements and the Sunspear Sanctuary completed. The First Sunsprear gives me the quests and the Achievement for Sunspear Wisdom shows up in the lower right but doesn't unlock in the panel. I go to the Portal .. there is a tear but it's not interactable for me. I would love to get my griffon mount so I could start getting the skins for my characters. I can't get any farther, though. I've even when in on another instance and was able to talk and fight but couldn't open any chests.

I attempted to post a ss

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30264606_1854423728191144_2183095077277007872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d4151f5b5e6e195d67549adc4973aa3e&oe=5B2E94F8

I am using the same character. I don't think i did any of it with another character. There would have only been one other. All the events and completions were completed with my main.

Is this the step you are having issue with?

_After finishing the Open Skies collection achievement for all five crystal desert maps, use your Spearmarshal's Plea to return to the Remains of the Last Spearmarshal and begin placing down all the eggs and runes by interacting with the placeable icons. This will complete the Sunspear Sanctuary collection and start the Sunspear Wisdom collection._