Claw of the Khan-Ur

Hello, I recently crafted the new dagger "Claw of the Khan-Ur" and I noticed that it has no melee attack effect, unlike Incinerator. So please anet, before releasing a new legendary, please finish it entirely. Hope you fix that asap, I didnt spend 2.4k golds into a gemstore dagger, but a LEGENDARY.

But it also has effects Incinerator does not have, such as the draw animation. And you did get a legendary, with all the benefits of one technically, you just have buyers remorse essentially because you decided to make it without taking a hard look at it first. People who crafted it almost instantly posted videos showing how the dagger looked doing various skills so the information was out there, don't blame Anet because you decided to spend a ton of gold without fully researching first.

> @"Moonlit.6421" said:

> But it also has effects Incinerator does not have, such as the draw animation. And you did get a legendary, with all the benefits of one technically, you just have buyers remorse essentially because you decided to make it without taking a hard look at it first. People who crafted it almost instantly posted videos showing how the dagger looked doing various skills so the information was out there, don't blame Anet because you decided to spend a ton of gold without fully researching first.

who care that the information was out there or not, they released an UNFINISHED legendary. if you think it's normal for a legendary to have the same animation as a gemstore dagger or even a green dagger, then there's nothing I can do for you, melee attack animation still NEEDS an update. but I agree with youI should've checked more, but I didnt check more than preview and trailer vid coz who would've expected that lol, everysignle legendaries have their own special attack animation. this dagger do have the projectiles animation, but not the melee attack.

FYI, Incinerator ALSO have a draw animation, it's not as big of course, but still have one.

Hm correct me if I'm wrong by all means but the last legendary hammer, Sharur, didn't have a melee attack animation either did it? Only a projectile one. And it doesn't have the same animation as a gemstore dagger as, to my knowledge at least, no gemstore dagger or other weapon skin for that matter has a legendaries effects, footfalls, or such a significant draw animation so it is indeed still set apart. Now is it possible Anet might think this needs an update? Sure. It wouldn't be the first time they've updated the effects of a legendary after all. I'm more just pointing out that I don't think its appropriate to blame Anet and call what they released unfinished.

> @"LordAdre.8174" said:

> > @"Moonlit.6421" said:

> > But it also has effects Incinerator does not have, such as the draw animation. And you did get a legendary, with all the benefits of one technically, you just have buyers remorse essentially because you decided to make it without taking a hard look at it first. People who crafted it almost instantly posted videos showing how the dagger looked doing various skills so the information was out there, don't blame Anet because you decided to spend a ton of gold without fully researching first.

>

> who care that the information was out there or not, they released an UNFINISHED legendary. if you think it's normal for a legendary to have the same animation as a gemstore dagger or even a green dagger, then there's nothing I can do for you, melee attack animation still NEEDS an update. but I agree with youI should've checked more, but I didnt check more than preview and trailer vid coz who would've expected that lol, everysignle legendaries have their own special attack animation. this dagger do have the projectiles animation, but not the melee attack.

>

> FYI, Incinerator ALSO have a draw animation, it's not as big of course, but still have one.

Many people actually made the dagger BECAUSE it doesn't have the trail. AFAIK, Anet consider it finished, the absence of that specific effect seems to be intentional.