what/where/list the dailies or is there a list

By default they should be on the upper-right of your screen. If not I think you would click on the eyeball for the daily progress. It used to be they followed a set schedule so the wiki knew in advance what they would be but now they are random each day and the wiki gets updated after they are known. I have no idea who thought that was at all a change for the better.

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> By default they should be on the upper-right of your screen. If not I think you would click on the eyeball for the daily progress. It used to be they followed a set schedule so the wiki knew in advance what they would be but now they are random each day and the wiki gets updated after they are known. I have no idea who thought that was at all a change for the better.

Heck, I remember when they were essentially the same every day and you could complete the three in Queensdale every (...) day and one of them was "craft 20 items", and that included refining things like ore=>ingots. And that was also before they fixed the bug where completing three dailies was supposed to give you a big ol' jug of 4500 Karma but it didn't.(1)

(1) Yes, I created my first "production" character three hours before the notional "official" Early Start opening time of the very first servers.

> @"winterlove.6834" said:

> have heard theres dialies other then daily fractals. was wondering what dailys are there besides fractals and WB or is that it

If you haven't seen or used the site GW2 Efficiency, you should. It can hook into your data through an API that ANet allows. It can give you an exhaustive list of Dailies as well as tracking them. It also can give you all sorts of cool data about your account and characters. You don't use account login info, just an API code that ANet gives you so it's totally safe.

https://gw2efficiency.com/

> @"winterlove.6834" said:

> yea been awhile since i been in gw2. isnt this game also played on xbox or playstation? not that i do but would be intersting to see what the majority of users use per game ect, hopfully PC games will make a comeback has dwindled in recent years it seems

Guild Wars 2 is PC-only. It will likely never be available on consoles.