How do you kill scourge as melee?

vove.2768

First of all. Dont make mistake of pushing on low hp scourge if he launched desert shroud or gasthly breach. I cannot count how much of warriors/spb I beat just because they are impatient.

Try to bait shades by quuckly moving out of them. Necro without shades is easier to beat.

Also remember necro never wants to be in meele. His only line of defence is sand shroud which has much less uptime after nerf. Other sand skills are not as good defence and drain lf way to fast.

> @"vove.2768" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > @"vove.2768" said:

> > > I play gs + shield/axe warrior, what always gets me is limited stab and condi cleanse.

> > >

> > > What are actually mechanics in the scourge? Apart from life leech and condi stacking?

> >

> > I highly recommend you try out a scourge. It's a very limited build in 1v1s, and it's easy to pick up and learn.

> >

> > Once you do, you should be able to easily interpret what they're doing and good counters.

>

> I don't have pof and I won't be buying it.

Yeah you're gonna have a tough time if you're not Spellbreaker, if you wanna climb I highly suggest getting PoF, otherwise you're gonna be writing plenty more of these salt threads :)

Why people are giving thumbs up to someone who doesn't want to support the game is beyond me.

The real answer: you don't if you're Core Warrior of Berserker.

You dont.

> @"KaporHabakuk.6219" said:

> CC em,block+evade+dodge.You have healing signet and zerker stance for resistance+3 condies on burst and 1 on wep swap packed with high hp pool.Shouldnt be a problem.Well at least if you talking about 1v1 :)

Nah it's a problem.

Resistance can be corrupted and stripped. **NEVER** use the active healing signet skill against scourges while in melee range.

Condi application, including _blindness_, can cause cleansing ire to whiff, unless you are using longbow. And if you are using longbow, you might as well range them anyway.

Basically leave Scourge to pistol pistol thieves, deadeye, and things that can strike from range. Only go in to interrupt heals or pressure when the scourge is going to down. Theyre really good versus anything melee, and really bad vs anything ranged.