Mighty Teapot Raid Turnament

> @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > >

> > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > >

> >

> > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

>

> Well SC did beat DnT dhuum world record by accident in one of their daily kill so yeah

I wonder why isn't DnT take part in this? is NA population really that low in raids?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"Walhalla.5473" said:

> > Pretty good first day for the raid tournament, didn't expect qT to loose their first round but today there is gonna be the qT vs eS... again xD

> >

> > The mistake from NXS with the challenge mode was quite funny and after Teapot listed the wrong class ( base warrior banned instead of berserker ) the whole chat went ballistic when SC used Base Warrior on Deimos.

> >

> > And SC vs Meth and Faxes... didn't expect them to go that far, they were quite fast on Stronghold.

>

> mnf is very strong team from NA but i wish SC to win this tourney. qT they are quite casual these days, strong players remain as strong players even if they don't win the tourney. xD i am not so keen with group composition that has full weavers or full scourge to achieve optimum performance. but a tactic is a tactic. :P i am quite impressed with the 3 men river hehehe.. altho eS had accident, it was still pretty awesome to watch the match.. i nearly had heart attack watching him getting lighting strike then went down.... i assumed it is hard to break stun for rev.

The 3-man river was really impressive even with the lightning strike accident which could have costed eS the victory. And even though qT isn't playing that much GW2 anymore they were still very strong. And while mnf was also very strong yesterday, I wanna see SC to win today.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> Come on guys.. it's no big deal if anet did or not supporting mtp on this tourney. It's fan made. We should celebrate and enjoy it instead. I personally isn't a big fan of mtp but do appreciate this tourney that he is hosting. Weldone and hope it will be not the last tourney. If anet support this in the future then that's great.. if not .. no big deal... I think the community will :)

It actually is. Unlike the friendship trailers this would just require maybe a few gem codes and a tweet. Thats substantially less effort than their own advertising and the fact they arent doing it is baffling to say the least.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > > >

> > > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > > >

> > >

> > > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

> >

> > Well SC did beat DnT dhuum world record by accident in one of their daily kill so yeah

>

> I wonder why isn't DnT take part in this? is NA population really that low in raids?

Nike doesn't want to be #first again.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> Quite fun and funny to watch :)

> For those who missed

Really? I find such stuff quite boring to watch. I rather play myself than watching others. Especially pve

Also glad Anet did not waste any resources on funding this stupid tournament

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> >

> > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> >

>

> US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

Yes, I heared US sold dhuum cm over 50 times already, its weird if they dont win

> @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> Such a fun event to watch, so many memes, so many clever strats and variations. Kinda sad to see most bosses boil down to stacking weavers but it is what it is.

It is no news that most bosses are just about DPS. DPS makes everything not only faster but also easier since you have to play less mechanics. The broken king on the statue event is the only exception where too much DPS can be a disadvantage :(

It is the same for fractals, everything devalued by insane DPS output.

Anet should just nerf damage by 50% across the board. Then mechanics and enrage timer would become meaningful.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > Quite fun and funny to watch :)

> > For those who missed

>

>

> Really? I find such stuff quite boring to watch. I rather play myself than watching others. Especially pve

>

> Also glad Anet did not waste any resources on funding this stupid tournament

>

> > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > >

> > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > >

> >

> > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

>

> Yes, I heared US sold dhuum cm over 50 times already, its weird if they dont win

You would love it if it gave AP for watching

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > Quite fun and funny to watch :)

> > > For those who missed

> >

> >

> > Really? I find such stuff quite boring to watch. I rather play myself than watching others. Especially pve

> >

> > Also glad Anet did not waste any resources on funding this stupid tournament

> >

> > > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > > >

> > > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > > >

> > >

> > > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

> >

> > Yes, I heared US sold dhuum cm over 50 times already, its weird if they dont win

>

> You would love it if it gave AP for watching

Then I would just let it run invisible in the background or something and cheese those AP ;)

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > Quite fun and funny to watch :)

> > > > For those who missed

> > >

> > >

> > > Really? I find such stuff quite boring to watch. I rather play myself than watching others. Especially pve

> > >

> > > Also glad Anet did not waste any resources on funding this stupid tournament

> > >

> > > > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > > > >

> > > > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

> > >

> > > Yes, I heared US sold dhuum cm over 50 times already, its weird if they dont win

> >

> > You would love it if it gave AP for watching

>

> Then I would just let it run invisible in the background or something and cheese those AP ;)

Loool you wish..

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > Quite fun and funny to watch :)

> > > > For those who missed

> > >

> > >

> > > Really? I find such stuff quite boring to watch. I rather play myself than watching others. Especially pve

> > >

> > > Also glad Anet did not waste any resources on funding this stupid tournament

> > >

> > > > > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > > > > qT got bad luck when they got w5, I mean the guild slow down a lot and didn't play much gw2 like before, so I'm not surprised they got problems in w5.

> > > > > I'm sure they trained a lot tho to prepare for the tourney but I'm not surprised they didn't go very far.

> > > > >

> > > > > SC vs US was good and we can see in Dhuum that SC dps is just superior.

> > > > > Looking forward to see MnF vs SC.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > US sell raid everyday.. if they cant manage the match i have nothing better to say about them :P SC vs US you can see already how strong SC dps is compared to US

> > >

> > > Yes, I heared US sold dhuum cm over 50 times already, its weird if they dont win

> >

> > You would love it if it gave AP for watching

>

> Then I would just let it run invisible in the background or something and cheese those AP ;)

Views counter doesn't care if you like what you watch.