@anet: Dragon Emblem Clothing Outfit

I absolutely love the dragon shirt outfit, unfortunately I wasn't ever able to obtain it.

I haven't ever been as disappointed about something in this game as not being able to obtain this outfit! It looks amazing and I don't understand why we aren't able to get it anymore.

I know it's a special item but I don't like the fact that it's not just hard to obtain but impossible

Anet can you find a way to bring it back to the game?

Also I would really appreciate any response from the devs as why, even though it's a popular request, can't find an obtainable way to the game again.

it's not even the emblem on it (which I do really like) it's the shirt which looks perfect on my female human + the shorts.

Maybe to keep the 'prestigeness' of the outfit (if anyone really cares for that) just gives us an alternative e.g. the very same outfit just without the emblem on it.

Would love to see a version where you could display your Guild Emblem instead of the dragon. That way the Dragon variant could still keep it's prestige, but the rest of us can actually get and use the t-shirt+shorts (want so much, my obese norn guardian wants to show of his hairy arms and legs!)

> @"Controlla.7241" said:

> I would spend all the gems in the world for it I really just need it!!

The number of times this is mentioned on forums -

"Please ANet, I really want this, I'll pay _anything_, you can have my firstborn!"

**item becomes available the following week**

"Oh w.t.f. ANet, 10gems!! I'm not paying that, it's too damn high!"

> Also I would really appreciate any response from the devs as why, even though it's a popular request, can't find an obtainable way to the game again.

Because it was _exclusive_.

In all honesty, it really makes no difference to me, so absolutely, lets have this - anything to make ANet more $$. 2kgems or 100BL statuettes sounds good.

Edit: is "d.amn" such a strong profanity that it needs a censor?

• 3 months later...

I do love the fashion war in gw2, and I think it's one of the beauties of gw2. In this regard, I would love to see more clothing options available. And I do recognize that the concepts of "outfit" and "clothing" (for esthetic purposes) are now associated with gem store, and it may not be reasonable to introduce so many at once.

While "Zodiac Heavy Armor Skin", "Primeval Dervish Outfit", "Monk's Outfit", "Kasmeer's Regal Outfit", etc. give the unique and awesome looks; but to me, they are a bit odd. I'd love to see more options of clothing that align with "what I would wear as a human player" or what we (as humans) perceive as "normal" or "day-to-day" clothing.

Though, this request is probably for a niche group of people who particularly enjoy the fashion war in gw2.