Deadeye

Lotus Bane.9387

Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

However I am interested in how Deadeye handles PvE with all of the single target skills. Just cleave with sword?

> @"Lotus Bane.9387" said:

> Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

>

> However I am interested in how Deadeye handles PvE with all of the single target skills. Just cleave with sword?

I have played a number of DE builds in Pve. You can get away with single target type builds such as P/p with rifle but it can be difficult with multiple targets. The best of the lot for dealing with those IMHO is the s/p build using DE spec. The Rifle s/p combo is quite effective. Quickness loaded with PW can wreck an enemy group. The off hand pistol can also blind.

> @"babazhook.6805" said:

> > @"Lotus Bane.9387" said:

> > Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

> >

> > However I am interested in how Deadeye handles PvE with all of the single target skills. Just cleave with sword?

>

> I have played a number of DE builds in Pve. You can get away with single target type builds such as P/p with rifle but it can be difficult with multiple targets. The best of the lot for dealing with those IMHO is the s/p build using DE spec. The Rifle s/p combo is quite effective. Quickness loaded with PW can wreck an enemy group. The off hand pistol can also blind.

Ah, I see. I was avoiding the class somewhat because I could only imagine myself shooting down a group of mobs one at a time while trying to stay away lol.

> @"Belishine.7493" said:

> ok Lotus the ramp up is for the malic becouse i use power set but if you use condi its both ramp up for the condi and the malic so you can keep that in mind when you play. the ramp up is like 5s with malic.

Should I start the malice stacks as I'm running towards the mob? Or right when I begin attacking?