Is there any way to get an ETA

Crazy.6029

from you wonderful and talented people at Arena Net, regarding the new world restructuring. It doesn't have to be even close to precise, just your best guess. It doesn't even have to be a month. Maybe just a Quarter. It could be subject to change and all that, but for right now just look at what is on your plate and fire out a Q4 2018 or Q1 2019....just an eta for the common folk, so we can kinda get a feel on it. I have been seeing chat about it going to be long long time away and I really think the people are starting to get demoralized and apathetic over it. Cmon Anet, chuck us bone. :) I can't speak for everyone but I promise not to be disappointed if it gets pushed back. Just a taste is all... nothing set in stone. It's up to you, just asking is all. It couldn't hurt if you think about it, I mean , its already been announced...just a little eta...

I don't see an issue with a tentative time frame, as long as they very clear that it is just tentative. They could just go down to whomever is working on it and say ," So, how is the wvw restructuring going"? " I'm looking for a very tentative time frame, what do you guys think"? If they give us a very general and very tentative time frame, then we know. :) If they don't respond at all then that makes it seem like it is very far off like 1.5-2 yrs, were talking next expansion time frame stuff.

Also, was ever officially confirmed that wvw restructuring is in fact feasible and would be implemented or was it more or less, they are going to try and make it work but no guarantees?

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> from you wonderful and talented people at Arena Net, regarding the new world restructuring. It doesn't have to be even close to precise, just your best guess. It doesn't even have to be a month. Maybe just a Quarter. It could be subject to change and all that, but for right now just look at what is on your plate and fire out a Q4 2018 or Q1 2019....just an eta for the common folk, so we can kinda get a feel on it. I have been seeing chat about it going to be long long time away and I really think the people are starting to get demoralized and apathetic over it. Cmon Anet, chuck us bone. :) I can't speak for everyone but I promise not to be disappointed if it gets pushed back. Just a taste is all... nothing set in stone. It's up to you, just asking is all. It couldn't hurt if you think about it, I mean , its already been announced...just a little eta...

You are over estimating wvw people's level of chill when it comes to delayed time frames.

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> I don't see an issue with a tentative time frame, as long as they very clear that it is just tentative. They could just go down to whomever is working on it and say ," So, how is the wvw restructuring going"? " I'm looking for a very tentative time frame, what do you guys think"? If they give us a very general and very tentative time frame, then we know. :) If they don't respond at all then that makes it seem like it is very far off like 1.5-2 yrs, were talking next expansion time frame stuff.

> Also, was ever officially confirmed that wvw restructuring is in fact feasible and would be implemented or was it more or less, they are going to try and make it work but no guarantees?

Doesn't really matter if you see an issue or you don't. In the past, Anet published articles that said, everything in this article is subject to change. They stated it clearly and directly in the article. People quoted that article endlessly, claiming Anet lied about stuff that was "promised" in the article. I don't blame Anet for changing policy.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> my guess is august. big changes usually is scheduled together woth other major games.

I am even doubtful about 2018. They could run some sort of preview or beta in 2018, but then, after huge backslash, take another 6 months to review everything.

> @"FogLeg.9354" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > my guess is august. big changes usually is scheduled together woth other major games.

>

> I am even doubtful about 2018. They could run some sort of preview or beta in 2018, but then, after huge backslash, take another 6 months to review everything.

=) in the end it's their money and callendar so they will do it when it's most profitable.