Please Overhaul Raids.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

>

> > You can simply remove mechanics and lower boss dmg, simple and proven in other games. Raiders still think the purpose of easier mode raids is to 'teach' people to play existing level raids, its not. The majority don't care for that style of raid anymore, e.g raids that require 'training' is a decade out if date. people want to enjoy the dynamics of 10 man instances without the build restrictions/drama/requirement to memorise attack patterns.

>

> You can do that in t1 fractals or dungeons. No timers, no mechanics, no drama. The difference between 5 and 10 people is non existant if you have raids with no mechanics.

As well as the personal story, some of the activities like keg brawl, some open world stuff...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> Just don't argue about semantics in such a discussion. We all know you meant "beginner". End of story. If vesica tempestas is still continuing this direction it's clear what his intention is. Hint: It's not an objective debate.

>

If they don't argue over semantics they'll have to admit they're wrong.

> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > >

> > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > >

> > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > >

> > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > >

> > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > >

> > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> >

> > The lady doth protest too much

> >

> > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

>

> Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

>

> Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > >

> > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > >

> > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > >

> > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > >

> > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > >

> > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > >

> > > The lady doth protest too much

> > >

> > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> >

> > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> >

> > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

>

> Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > >

> > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > >

> > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > >

> > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > >

> > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > >

> > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > >

> > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > >

> > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> >

> > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

>

> And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

>

> Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> You also cant make easier mode by just reducing HP of the boss. Mechanics would need to get slowed down, which isnt much different from making a new mechanic. You also cant remove existing ones because that wouldn't teach you anything, which ruins the purpose of easy raids.

In case you haven't read this, and other threads, I definitely don't want any mechanics "slowed down" or anything like that. Damage reduced, that's about it. The mechanics changes needed to make an easy mode should be a lot less than it would take to make a hard mode that would satisfy anyone.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > You can simply remove mechanics and lower boss dmg, simple and proven in other games. Raiders still think the purpose of easier mode raids is to 'teach' people to play existing level raids, its not. The majority don't care for that style of raid anymore, e.g raids that require 'training' is a decade out if date. people want to enjoy the dynamics of 10 man instances without the build restrictions/drama/requirement to memorise attack patterns.

>

> Then what's it's difference from a World Boss, say, Tequatl?

It takes place inside the raid maps, uses the raid bosses, and raid loot tables. This is obvious stuff.

>Not trying to strawman here, but aren't normal Raids right now "controlled environment?

Yes, but they are a controlled environment with too high a level of difficulty. What we're looking for is a merger of the best aspects of raids and world bosses.

>Well if you want to play with your friends, you will also need to be online at a specific time. Easy mode or not.

It's two distinct things. If you want to play with friends in a casual environment, you can. If you want to form a pug quickly and drama-free, you can.

> @"steki.1478" said:

>You can do that in t1 fractals or dungeons. No timers, no mechanics, no drama. The difference between 5 and 10 people is non existant if you have raids with no mechanics.

Yes, but there are not currently any raid-themed Fractals, and making one would be a lot harder than easy mode raids.

> > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > >

> > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > >

> > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > >

> > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > >

> > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > >

> > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > >

> > > The lady doth protest too much

> > >

> > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> >

> > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> >

> > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

>

> Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

>

> Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

>

> Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

>

Yeah, I met those players in pug runs on Sloth. At first it needs hours to start because dps players don't want to pick a shroom, secondly they eat terrible, thirdly they tank horribly, fourthly they lay poison into the group and fifthly they collect all the coconuts if the chronos are not preventing it. But of course, 5 min ez pz first try, gg no re!

I would laugh about it if it wouldn't be so sad.

>

> Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

>

> Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

>

Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > >

> > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > >

> > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > >

> > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > >

> > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > >

> > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > >

> > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > >

> > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> >

> > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

>

> And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

>

> Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

Yah 7th placed top guild in the world during burning crusade in wow, I was clearly carried lol.

> @"nia.4725" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > >

> > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > >

> > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > >

> > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > >

> > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > >

> > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> >

> > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> >

> > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

>

> Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

> > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > >

> > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > >

> > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > >

> > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> >

> > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

>

> Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

> @"Turin.6921" said:

> >

> > Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

> >

> > Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> >

> Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

>

> Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

>

>

Raids need to accommodate everyone, I never said I needed an easy mode personally. I have advocated for better grouping options though for myself and others, as I persinally don't want to talk to other people or join a raiding guild or play the "I'm a good player convincing game" for the 1000th time.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > >

> > > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > > >

> > > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> > >

> > > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> >

> > Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

>

> I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

Sorry I'm Good at all games, always have been, I know lots of people who've played games for 30 years and aren't as good as me. Either way the raids are easy, but they need easier ways of grouping and more difficulty options to round out raids so they are more accessible to everyone. This is so that the interactions with players are not so judgemental, scrutinizing or painstaking simply to enjoy the raids that gw2 has to offer.

Other mmos have this and even though you might personally not have any social problems with the players you play with others do and they should have some changes or improvements to accommodate them, since content should not remain locked behind one's ability or desire to socialize or make nice with others.

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > >

> > > > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > > > >

> > > > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> > > >

> > > > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> > >

> > > Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

> >

> > I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

>

> Sorry I'm Good at all games, always have been, I know lots of people who've played games for 30 years and aren't as good as me. Either way the raids are easy, but they need easier ways of grouping and more difficulty options to round out raids so they are more accessible to everyone.

Don't. You claim to be not just good, you claim to be a fucking genius. And you have no means of proving it. And even if you were, you'd be an exception. One in many, many thousands. Which makes it irrelevant - chances are it's not the genius that joined your party, it's a common noob.

> > @"Turin.6921" said:

> > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > >

> > > Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

> > >

> > > Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> > >

> > Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

> >

> > Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

> >

> >

>

> Raids need to accommodate everyone

No, they don't. They're endgame, they're intended for those interested. By definition, that's not "everyone". Not by a long shot.

> Raids need to accommodate everyone

This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> > > > >

> > > > > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> > > >

> > > > Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

> > >

> > > I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

> >

> > Sorry I'm Good at all games, always have been, I know lots of people who've played games for 30 years and aren't as good as me. Either way the raids are easy, but they need easier ways of grouping and more difficulty options to round out raids so they are more accessible to everyone.

>

> Don't. You claim to be not just good, you claim to be a kitten genius. And you have no means of proving it. And even if you were, you'd be an exception. One in many, many thousands. Which makes it irrelevant - chances are it's not the genius that joined your party, it's a common noob.

>

> > > @"Turin.6921" said:

> > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > >

> > > > Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

> > > >

> > > > Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> > > >

> > > Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

> > >

> > > Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Raids need to accommodate everyone

>

> No, they don't. They're endgame, they're intended for those interested. By definition, that's not "everyone". Not by a long shot.

In my case it's the genius and i am the exception, but I'm still advocating for others. This proves my point in that without any improvements everyone (even me) is subjected to scrutinization and prejudice in that everyone assumes I must a noob, likewise everyone assumes everyone is a noob and as such the "prove I'm good game" begins, this could be avoided by adding different raid difficulties or grouping options which would either lower your scrutinization of others or aid in streamlining or facilitating it so it's less intrusive and demeaning.

Anets goal is to extend entertainment to as many people as possible so they play the game, this includes raids. Other mmos have this agenda in mind as well, since they do offer different diffiulties and steamlined ways of grouping and scrutinizing players that are less painful then what gw2 offers.

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > Raids need to accommodate everyone

>

> This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

> So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

They have fractal scales and dungeons are so easy that they are at the most minimum threshold they can be, so nobody complains, elite specs make them even easier, and most importantly you don't need certain setups, builds or skill rotations for them and the bosses have no enrage timers.

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > Raids need to accommodate everyone

> >

> > This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

> > So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

>

> They have fractal scales and dungeons are so easy that they are at the most minimum threshold they can be, so nobody complains, elite specs make them even easier, and most importantly you don't need certain setups, builds or skill rotations for them and the bosses have no enrage timers.

Yes yes but if you check some statistical data it shows that besides having scales and being too easy not everyone runs them. It should make you wonder, no?

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

> > > >

> > > > I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

> > >

> > > Sorry I'm Good at all games, always have been, I know lots of people who've played games for 30 years and aren't as good as me. Either way the raids are easy, but they need easier ways of grouping and more difficulty options to round out raids so they are more accessible to everyone.

> >

> > Don't. You claim to be not just good, you claim to be a kitten genius. And you have no means of proving it. And even if you were, you'd be an exception. One in many, many thousands. Which makes it irrelevant - chances are it's not the genius that joined your party, it's a common noob.

> >

> > > > @"Turin.6921" said:

> > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > >

> > > > > Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

> > > > >

> > > > > Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> > > > >

> > > > Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

> > > >

> > > > Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > No, they don't. They're endgame, they're intended for those interested. By definition, that's not "everyone". Not by a long shot.

>

> In my case it's the genius and i am the exception, but I'm still advocating for others. This proves my point in that without any improvements everyone (even me) is subjected to scrutinization and prejudice in that everyone assumes I must a noob, likewise everyone assumes everyone is a noob and as such the "prove I'm good game" begins, this could be avoided by adding different raid difficulties or grouping options which would either lower your scrutinization of others or aid in streamlining or facilitating it so it's less intrusive and demeaning.

Of course we assume everyone to be a noob unless proven otherwise. It's the safe assumption. How many times and how much time you'd waste on assuming otherwise only to be disappointed? And no, raid difficulties do nothing to address this. This is simply caused by discrepancies between how people perceive their own skill and what their actual skill is. What do you imagine different tiers of difficulty would do? Magically make inexperienced players not join parties intended for smooth clears? Or magically make people better at assessing their own skill? Please...

> Anets goal is to extend entertainment to as many people as possible so they play the game, this includes raids.

Yes, and that's why raids were included in the first place - to *extend* the game, covering a type of content that was previously missing for a type of players who were feeling they had nothing to do in the game. Easier raids do neither. They don't extend the game, and they don't extend the playerbase. Easier content already exists and players play it actively.

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> >

> > This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

> > So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

>

> They have fractal scales and dungeons are so easy that they are at the most minimum threshold they can be, so nobody complains, elite specs make them even easier, and most importantly you don't need certain setups, builds or skill rotations for them and the bosses have no enrage timers.

You'd be surprised, but where difficulties exist, we *do* care about group composition and builds. Dungeons are abandoned and a cakewalk, that's why nobody cares. But people actively playing fractals? They play t4 and cms, they ask for specific builds and they ask for killproof. With exactly the same intent - to get a smooth clear instead of relentless clown fiesta.

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > > Raids need to accommodate everyone

> > >

> > > This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

> > > So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

> >

> > They have fractal scales and dungeons are so easy that they are at the most minimum threshold they can be, so nobody complains, elite specs make them even easier, and most importantly you don't need certain setups, builds or skill rotations for them and the bosses have no enrage timers.

>

> Yes yes but if you check some statistical data it shows that besides having scales and being too easy not everyone runs them. It should make you wonder, no?

If they don't run them, it's not because of lack of difficulty options (fractal scales +no enrage timers, no required builds. Most people don't have any problems grouping as a pug for dungeons, however I do think they could add some additional grouping options to make it easier to find people, though I don't think it's necessary since people are not being scrutinized anywhere nearly as heavily as pug raiders are, to the point where they are completely turned off to.the game mode.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lol I dont want the existing raider loot, what I want is 10 man instances that the majority of players can enjoy without the drama.> @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"nia.4725" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It's amazing how a single person knows what people know and what people care about.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What do You care about?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I quoted wrongly, sorry. I was referring to @"vesica tempestas.1563". What do I care about? I care about people not getting the rewards raiders get for half the effort : D

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that's all very interesting but the debate has never been about the current loot that raiders are so obsessed about 'protecting', its about a style of 10 man instances that casuals can pick up and enjoy in a pug with no drama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you're making things up, there's no such drama. but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player. there's already ways to not suffer the "pug drama" you're inventing here, if it even exists, and it's called joining a raiding/training guild.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Go join some pugs and see how often people use words like 'noob' (are they even aware this is being offensive and rude?) btw calling fellow players names is in fact part of the drama I was referring too lol, thats funny.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, having 812 LI I have already had enough of pugging. Probably much more than you. And no, they don't usually do that. I think you just had some bad experiences with rude and stupid people and gave up, and now you're taking those experiences like they are a general reality when they're not.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > and yet you like to refer to people as noobs, interesting.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I'll give you a key word: CONTEXT.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > When I say "noob" here the only thing I mean is "unexperienced". I'm not insulting anyone. I was a noob raider once, too.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > If I join a pug and someone tells me "you're a noob lol", that person is insulting me. That person is using the word "noob" as a synonym for "bad".

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Don't generalize something just to make me look bad, it's sad.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The lady doth protest too much

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 'but if you only join noob groups you'll find noob raiders, are noob raiders are the same as any other noob player'

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yup. And that's true. But it's not an insult. A noob player is noob so they doesn't know the boss very well, doesn't know their rotation very well, etc etc etc. A lot of them also have incorrect ideas about classes and raids. When I say this, do you really think I'm insulting them? I'm not. It's very clear.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Again, don't generalize something just to make me look bad. It's sad.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And you can also turn water to wine with a touch, right?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Don't get me wrong. Skills do translate and all. But everyone needs practice on every specific boss. In a 5-min youtube video you'll only see the ideal scenario. In your real fight, things will go awry, your near-perfect rotation will fall apart and you'll wipe. You can never see the way all boss mechanics interact with each other in a 5-min video. And claiming that you can honestly makes me doubt your supposed years of raiding experience. Maybe you just got carried for years and never realized it?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jumpin L sounds like those new raiders that kill each boss 2 times and tell you "I know all bosses". And you're like okaaay. Okaaay sir.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yah it happens when you've played games for 30 years, someday you can be that good too

> > > > >

> > > > > I've clocked slightly more than that. I'm still not buying it.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry I'm Good at all games, always have been, I know lots of people who've played games for 30 years and aren't as good as me. Either way the raids are easy, but they need easier ways of grouping and more difficulty options to round out raids so they are more accessible to everyone.

> > >

> > > Don't. You claim to be not just good, you claim to be a kitten genius. And you have no means of proving it. And even if you were, you'd be an exception. One in many, many thousands. Which makes it irrelevant - chances are it's not the genius that joined your party, it's a common noob.

> > >

> > > > > @"Turin.6921" said:

> > > > > > Sadly this isn't true, I have done more raiding then you most likely (17 years of raiding), thought not a lot in gw2. I'm 2x spvp legend, wvw frequently, have 6 fully ascended characters all with meta specs, 4 of which are raid specs, I am able to min max easily because I have played so many mmos. Now am I a noob? Because I haven't done all the raid bosses? Believe it or not but I can one shot a boss by watching a 5 min YouTube video of it with near perfect skill rotation and I don't need a training raid to accomplish that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Once you've raided for 17 years, you've raided in all mmos, but apparently I would be treated as a noob because according to you, since i have no specific experience with gw2 raids, I must be a noob, which comes with it a slew of other negative attributes that I must possess as well, because all noobs are the same right?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Either way, anet should release different raid difficulty levels as well as some interface which eases grouping, as joining a training guild or a raiding guild is not desirable to some, and shouldn't be the sole quality of life feature that we have for raiding.

> > > > > >

> > > > > Do not get me wrong from what i am going to say. I am a firm believer that raids need better QoL additions for accessibility and i do not believe raids are as easy as you say but.......

> > > > >

> > > > > Why do you think raids need an easy mode if you say you can just watch a 5-min video and one shot the boss? What would be easier than that, which would require a new mode. Or are you such an amazing player that you can do that without any training but you made a thread to defend all the new players that are not as great as you? That would be elitism at its "best".

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > No, they don't. They're endgame, they're intended for those interested. By definition, that's not "everyone". Not by a long shot.

> >

> > In my case it's the genius and i am the exception, but I'm still advocating for others. This proves my point in that without any improvements everyone (even me) is subjected to scrutinization and prejudice in that everyone assumes I must a noob, likewise everyone assumes everyone is a noob and as such the "prove I'm good game" begins, this could be avoided by adding different raid difficulties or grouping options which would either lower your scrutinization of others or aid in streamlining or facilitating it so it's less intrusive and demeaning.

>

> Of course we assume everyone to be a noob unless proven otherwise. It's the safe assumption. How many times and how much time you'd waste on assuming otherwise only to be disappointed? And no, raid difficulties do nothing to address this. This is simply caused by discrepancies between how people perceive their own skill and what their actual skill is. What do you imagine different tiers of difficulty would do? Magically make inexperienced players not join parties intended for smooth clears? Or magically make people better at assessing their own skill? Please...

>

> > Anets goal is to extend entertainment to as many people as possible so they play the game, this includes raids.

>

> Yes, and that's why raids were included in the first place - to *extend* the game, covering a type of content that was previously missing for a type of players who were feeling they had nothing to do in the game. Easier raids do neither. They don't extend the game, and they don't extend the playerbase. Easier content already exists and players play it actively.

Easier difficulty would result in nobody caring if other players are good or not or would place less emphasis on it. Once the raid begins, it's easy to see through demonstration who is and who isn't a good player and then you can invite those players to harder difficulty raids. No talking or scrutinizing or making nice required before simply going in and playing and proving yourself though example.

> If they don't run them, it's not because of lack of difficulty options (fractal scales +no enrage timers, no required builds. Most people don't have any problems grouping as a pug for dungeons, however I do think they could add some additional grouping options to make it easier to find people, though I don't think it's necessary since people are not being scrutinized anywhere nearly as heavily as pug raiders are, to the point where they are completely turned off to.the game mode.

If most people don't have problems grouping for them, why aren't they running them? Things is, you want to solve something you see as a problem, that not everyone is raiding, without first addressing the more "core problem" of this community not wanting to run instanced content in the first place. Solve the instanced content "problem" first and then you can go tweak Raids.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > >

> > > This is interesting, do dungeons and fractals also need to accommodate everyone? Because at this moment they do not in fact do that.

> > > So before Raids accommodate everyone, why don't you propose an overhaul of Dungeons and Fractals first, so that entry level instanced content can accommodate everyone. It wouldn't make much sense for the 10-player challenging instanced content to be made to accommodate everyone, while the 5-man entry level instanced content does not.

> >

> > They have fractal scales and dungeons are so easy that they are at the most minimum threshold they can be, so nobody complains, elite specs make them even easier, and most importantly you don't need certain setups, builds or skill rotations for them and the bosses have no enrage timers.

>

> You'd be surprised, but where difficulties exist, we *do* care about group composition and builds. Dungeons are abandoned and a cakewalk, that's why nobody cares. But people actively playing fractals? They play t4 and cms, they ask for specific builds and they ask for killproof. With exactly the same intent - to get a smooth clear instead of relentless clown fiesta.

Your taking about scale 100 fractals, nobody does this on scale 1, and nobody does this on vanilla dungeons. So they have a baseline for vanilla dungeons that is so easy you don't need a lower difficulty option, there are no enrage timers so you could beat it in full nomads. All optimal builds do is make speed runs quicker but they are not necessary. This is not possible I in raids, since if enough die or you don't dps hard enough (specific spec/build + skill level) the boss timer will run out and you will wipe. None of this is true in any dungeons or fractals.

> > If they don't run them, it's not because of lack of difficulty options (fractal scales +no enrage timers, no required builds. Most people don't have any problems grouping as a pug for dungeons, however I do think they could add some additional grouping options to make it easier to find people, though I don't think it's necessary since people are not being scrutinized anywhere nearly as heavily as pug raiders are, to the point where they are completely turned off to.the game mode.

>

> If most people don't have problems grouping for them, why aren't they running them? Things is, you want to solve something you see as a problem, that not everyone is raiding, without first addressing the more "core problem" of this community not wanting to run instanced content in the first place. Solve the instanced content "problem" first and then you can go tweak Raids.

Your comparing Apple's and oranges, there are a lot of people who want to raid and are complaining that they can't for various reasons, no other difficulty options or ease in grouping. Nobody is really complaining that they are being blocked from playing dungeons for these same reasons.