SEA A large number of servers

> @"Beowulf.5678" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Could you restate your post as it’s difficult to understand what you’re trying to say and the thread title doesn’t appear to relate to it.

>

> I should choose that server in Asia

There is no server in Asia. There are servers in North America and Europe. Further, there is a chinese version of the game, sold by a third party, with servers in China. That one is only available if you bought the chinese version of GW2 and (not 100% sure) there might be a limitation to access it from abroad.

> @"mercury ranique.2170" said:

> > @"Beowulf.5678" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > Could you restate your post as it’s difficult to understand what you’re trying to say and the thread title doesn’t appear to relate to it.

> >

> > I should choose that server in Asia

>

> There is no server in Asia. There are servers in North America and Europe. Further, there is a chinese version of the game, sold by a third party, with servers in China. That one is only available if you bought the chinese version of GW2 and (not 100% sure) there might be a limitation to access it from abroad.

I think there are restrictions on non Chinese buying the Chinese client. WoodenPotatoes bought one and apparently he had to get special permission to buy it. He briefly talked about it a video on the Chinese game.

So OP, you only have access to the European and American servers. I doubt they’d give you permission to buy a Chinese account.

OP may be asking for a server that, well, serves the SEA population.

It's been asked before, but like any other population in the world, it's not really big enough to support several servers.

Remember, the population must be large enough to support different groups of players in WvW separated entirely from the NA servers and the EU servers.

Good luck.