PoF has disappeared from my account...

Hi! I got path of fire many months ago, completed the campaign and stuff. I've also done the living world season4 part one...

But now it seems the whole expansion is gone from my account... i can't play part 2 of living world (or part 1 anymore) cause it says i "need path of fire". Cant travel to pof zones (even though i have unlocked the waypoints already it says i don't have access to the zone when i click them), dye my mounts, my masteries are gone, and even on this website if i click "my account" it looks like i dont have pof and it gives a "buy now" link. The only thing i CAN do ingame is use my mounts still, otherwise i'd start thinking i just imagined getting that expansion.

Anyone got an idea what's going on or what i could do? I've sent a ticket but got no answer to it yet...

Do you remember from where you acquired your PoF unlock code?

If you bought from an official retailer, you're fine. If you bought from anywhere else, there might have been a problem with the billing. For example, if you buy from a "player to player clearing house," some (usually "many") of the game keys sold were originally purchased with stolen or fake credit card numbers. When the fraud is discovered, _DigitalRiver_ (ANet's billing contractor) rescinds the key, which results in the account losing access.

Near as I can tell, that's a likely reason; the others are fairly obscure. Whichever it is, you'll have to wait to hear back from Support to find out specifically.

1: just to be sure, change your password asap.

2: wait for the ticket to be handled.

I can only speculate. In my opinion only two things could cause this. The first is that you are hacked and a refund was requested (if this is the case, also consider changing all other passwords and check your credit card logs, as a refund is just bullying unless the refund gets diverted)

The other is that arenanet made a mistake. The supportticket should resolve this.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Do you remember from where you acquired your PoF unlock code?

>

> If you bought from an official retailer, you're fine. If you bought from anywhere else, there might have been a problem with the billing. For example, if you buy from a "player to player clearing house," some (usually "many") of the game keys sold were originally purchased with stolen or fake credit card numbers. When the fraud is discovered, _DigitalRiver_ (ANet's billing contractor) rescinds the key, which results in the account losing access.

>

> Near as I can tell, that's a likely reason; the others are fairly obscure. Whichever it is, you'll have to wait to hear back from Support to find out specifically.

There are a few recent reports of this happening on the gw2 subreddit. Unlike this instance, they were also suspended or banned for an "account issue". They found missing expansions because they were gone from the account page of the website.