Dedicated Reviver Build?

Uon.7491

> @"Vova.2640" said:

> If I ever run heal tempest in wvw it's almost always water(1-2-1) arcane(3-1-1) tempest(1-2-3).

> Too much condi spam in wvw so there is absolutely no justification to taking Powerful Aura trait. And without Powerful Aura, Unstable Conduit is useless too.

> And the reason I don't take earth is because it doesn't give anything meaningful.

>

> Elemental Shielding?-It's nice yes, but guards+rev+boonshare mes already give enough protection. (Make this trait give like 3s of stab, it would be actually viable)

> Stone Heart? -You're full minstrel you're already tanky enough.

>

> I do wish they would buff Powerful Aura to make viable.

> Like make it extend duration of Auras...

> OR While under the effect of your auras, boons you receive last longer/have stronger effects.

> This would synergize AMAZINGLY with the "get boon on aura" traits.

>

>

I would take Powerful Aura. Since you're a heal tempest, which uses full Minstrel, you would heal around 1.2k every time you use an aura. Consider the amount of times you would use one if you play dagger/focus, as well as using the Overloads. Your party would benefit more from the heals, so let the firebrand deal with the conditions. You already have condition removal from shouts (trooper runes), Water Attunement swap and Water Overload.

You should take Earth, to be honest. Diamond Skin is beautiful.

> @"Dahir.4158" said:

> > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > If I ever run heal tempest in wvw it's almost always water(1-2-1) arcane(3-1-1) tempest(1-2-3).

> > Too much condi spam in wvw so there is absolutely no justification to taking Powerful Aura trait. And without Powerful Aura, Unstable Conduit is useless too.

> > And the reason I don't take earth is because it doesn't give anything meaningful.

> >

> > Elemental Shielding?-It's nice yes, but guards+rev+boonshare mes already give enough protection. (Make this trait give like 3s of stab, it would be actually viable)

> > Stone Heart? -You're full minstrel you're already tanky enough.

> >

> > I do wish they would buff Powerful Aura to make viable.

> > Like make it extend duration of Auras...

> > OR While under the effect of your auras, boons you receive last longer/have stronger effects.

> > This would synergize AMAZINGLY with the "get boon on aura" traits.

> >

> >

>

> I would take Powerful Aura. Since you're a heal tempest, which uses full Minstrel, you would heal around 1.2k every time you use an aura. Consider the amount of times you would use one if you play dagger/focus, as well as using the Overloads. Your party would benefit more from the heals, so let the firebrand deal with the conditions. You already have condition removal from shouts (trooper runes), Water Attunement swap and Water Overload.

>

> You should take Earth, to be honest. Diamond Skin is beautiful.

That's fair.

I value condi clear over the extra heals. Also I play only staff, I find it more fun.

Maybe if the meta shifts away from condi spam one day, power aura will be better because you'll be able to share a lot of those frost auras.

But as of right now, condi clear is invaluable.

> @"Vova.2640" said:

> > @"intox.6347" said:

> > I am sometimes running minstrel auramancer tempest.... not that bad easy healer .... not that good as firebrand... but still can do a lot ....

> > tried mercy runes variant.... and had problem with it .... coz core ele is not that good heal / supp as tempest .... auras+aura heal.. + overloard helps a lot.

> > and if run ressing tempest... i need to pick one out .... arcane u need coz of ress ... so water / earth ,....

> >

>

> If I ever run heal tempest in wvw it's almost always water(1-2-1) arcane(3-1-1) tempest(1-2-3).

> Too much condi spam in wvw so there is absolutely no justification to taking Powerful Aura trait. And without Powerful Aura, Unstable Conduit is useless too.

> And the reason I don't take earth is because it doesn't give anything meaningful.

>

> Elemental Shielding?-It's nice yes, but guards+rev+boonshare mes already give enough protection. (Make this trait give like 3s of stab, it would be actually viable)

> Stone Heart? -You're full minstrel you're already tanky enough.

>

> I do wish they would buff Powerful Aura to make viable.

> Like make it extend duration of Auras...

> OR While under the effect of your auras, boons you receive last longer/have stronger effects.

> This would synergize AMAZINGLY with the "get boon on aura" traits.

>

>

im playing some morfed ideology :D im playing it in frontline.... as a mellee auramancer healer.... its same gameplay i had on minstrel fb...

still cant find 100% place for him, like if is to play him mercy runes as a resser.... or shout condi clear variant... or auramancer frontline healer.... or just staff backline...

at another healers i have static build setup (ventari rev, FB, druid... tried also heal spellbreaker, holo ...) but here cant find best option :D

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> Please make transfusion Necro mainstream meta for wvw. So much easier to hundred blades downed peeps when necros stack them nice and tight. :)

it's pretty meta in NA.

as for OP either play support guard and MI people or play transfuse necro