New Current Events: I'm lost

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Since I was there with a character that loves **chicken**, I voted that. ;) I hope this won't tell us about the next pets for the home instance? If so, I would totally have voted **dog**.

Chicken or Choyas. Along with Cat they are all C which comes before D.

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> If you get stuck after doing the achievement for collecting the 5 pieces, go back to the first piece behind Pearl Islet waypoint and check the debris again and youll get an item to give to Minn. Should get you unstuck and back on the right track.

This. Event sequence is important. I did Reawakening Threat -> Lost in Transit -> Lost Invasion. I successfully completed the Lost in Transit collection but didn't receive the item for Ninn until I went back to Southsun.

I've also found that you need to do it on the same character as the one who did the first portal invasions. I did it on another character and Ninn only gave me the option to make the reader again, which I already had but with another character. Once I visited Ninn on that other character I could continue to collect the debris. Kind of annoying, because I tend to switch up which characters I play a lot.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Well, it's one of the events..._some_ of the 'steps' don't have to be done in a certain order. For instance, reading the Datapad wasn't _my_ ultimate step.

When I went back and thought about it, I realized I did Lost Invasion last, after the datapad, so, hm.

What has tripped me up is the Dulfy note about a "new device," which I'm starting to think is a mistake.

I re-checked that I had all the achievements and even went back to Southsun to click on all the debris to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

I'll give it one more reset and talk to Ninn and then move on.

I suppose there's important information for us on the datapad.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> So I got 'Lost Invasion' and 'Reawakening Threat' done. I completed 'Survey on Subjects' before that. I see 'no' debris where people say there is debris, and I don't have any new achievements to do ('Lost in Transit' or 'Awakened Aftereffects').

>

> So how do I fix that?

You need to go talk to Ninn in your Home Instance to be able to interact with the debris.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > So I got 'Lost Invasion' and 'Reawakening Threat' done. I completed 'Survey on Subjects' before that. I see 'no' debris where people say there is debris, and I don't have any new achievements to do ('Lost in Transit' or 'Awakened Aftereffects').

> >

> > So how do I fix that?

>

> You need to go talk to Ninn in your Home Instance to be able to interact with the debris.

I did that, and he doesn't say anything about debris. He has some dialog about wanting some ingots and stuff.

Someone said I have to use the same character I used last time? How am I supposed to remember that? I always use my main, or usually, but since it doesn't work for her, then I guess maybe I used someone else? Was there a reason we had to use a specific class to get things done quicker last time maybe? That is the only reason I can think of that I wouldn't use my main.

They shouldn't code things like this. It's completely ludicrous to expect us to remember what character we did something with.

Thank you for the help.

I think I found which character it works on. Silly they do things like this. Hope I'll be able to get it done, it's not a strong character for me. Was there something special about using an Engineer last time? I would never have just picked this character to do anything like this on. I usually use my main, unless there is a compelling reason to use a different class for something (like some of the cats, I think).

There was:

_Return to Ninn with all the items and talk to him to hand them over. He will ask for a day to build the device for you (daily reset). (Note: If your character is an Engineer, an Asura, or a Charr with the Iron Legion biography selected, you will have the opportunity to help him build the device, in which case you receive it immediately instead of waiting for daily reset)._

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> There was:

>

> _Return to Ninn with all the items and talk to him to hand them over. He will ask for a day to build the device for you (daily reset). (Note: If your character is an Engineer, an Asura, or a Charr with the Iron Legion biography selected, you will have the opportunity to help him build the device, in which case you receive it immediately instead of waiting for daily reset)._

Oh yeah! I kinda remember that now.

Well, they really need to stop making us use the same character in those situations. I can’t remember all that. ?