[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs!

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest

scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head

Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said

Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)

I don't wanna see you

scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head

I'll give you _three chances_

and then I'll turn you into a **charr**.

I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

~Orffi

> @"LowestTruth.2635" said:

> Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest

> scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head

> Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said

> Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)

> I don't wanna see you

> scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head

> I'll give you _three chances_

> and then I'll turn you into a **charr**.

>

> I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

>

> ~Orffi

>

>

Hey Orffi, sorry for the delay on responding! I will send you an invite if you do not have one already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

> @"ElizabethAnn.5941" said:

> Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

>

>

Hey there, don't hesitate to reach out to me or one of my council members in-game or on Discord! We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. :D I'll go ahead and toss you an invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> @"Egiros.3102" said:

> Hey! I’d love an invite if I can, played a bit when GW2 first came and I’ve been MMO’s-less ever since! Coming back to the game now hoping to find a casual game to play, likely a few hours per week. Happy to give more detail!

Hey there, sent you an invite! See you soon!

> @"Kelvor.3471" said:

> This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

> @"Qbsoon.1329" said:

> I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?

> I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

>

Hey folks, sorry for the delay; I will get you both an invite today as soon as I log in! See you both soon!

EDIT: I have sent an invite to you both!