Season 3 Maps: Gathering Nodes/Trees

The glyph of bounty is your friend but it can only be obtained thru the sand pick. I absolutely love it! I haven't tried it in bloodstone fen (because I really hate that place) but it works great on Jade, orchids, and wood. Pearls you do not get an extra strike on, but I'm guessing it's because you get one with each node anyway.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> its becouse there is a daily account cap on them mate.

They are *also* random: unlike Winterberries, there are more possible spawn points than active nodes, and they are randomly selected from. Winterberries are the exception and behave like the "permanent" gathering nodes in core, while the others behave like the normal trees, plants, and ore nodes: fixed spawn locations, but random if they are there or not.

Once you collect enough, there are no longer any of the nodes at all, based on that daily limit. Just to double down on confusion. :)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> its becouse there is a daily account cap on them mate.

This is what makes the nodes untappable while present, not what makes them not present. They also move locations, which is why one may not be where you saw it yesterday.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> The nodes are there all the time, but not always in the same places. They are randomly placed among possible locations. If you make the rounds you'll get as many nodes on any given day.

I don't think so. I tried it with a different character who's never been to the map and made a round and I found 0 after my previous char collected the mats (This is both in Lake Doric and Bloodstone Fen).