Living world Season 1?

Lilium.1509

I'm sure this had probably already been answered, but for my own peace of mind, Why can't we replay season 1 of the living world series? I joined Guild wars 2 when it first came out, I bought it to get into the three days play before the official release, I was part of all of those events, mad king, even up to the massive crab event to introduce the island map; my fiance was part of all of this too. It says it's locked, and neither of us have the credit for it on our accounts, so I was wondering if there would be a chance of possibly replaying these events? I would really like to have a chance of getting credit for them and I know my fiance would, as we both did them all before.

It has been answered numerous times.

Season 1 can be played because the majority of it occurred in the open world. A lot of it were also group events as well.

It would take resources to develop a system for this which takes away from development of new content.

I can think of an “easy” way to accomplish this but I’m pretty sure that they’ve already thought of it.